Playoff Projections

MrBuddyGarrity

I believe the order in D10 will adjust again before end of season. There is at least one upset left that will change the seeding.

Idk...but if Carthage gets by the first round they probably have a creampuff in rd 2...while Kilgore and Henderson get El Campo and Stafford (if we all win in rd 1).

No I think D9 will finish (1) Kilgore, (2) Henderson, (3) Carthage, (4) Center. My comment was in regards to D10. I would not be surprised to see Navasota upset Bridge City this week.

I would be very surprised if Navasota beats Bridge City. This is not the Navasota of the past. I hate to be negative but if you have not seen them it would make you shake your head. Henderson would beat them easily by 35 points.

I would be very surprised if Navasota beats Bridge City. This is not the Navasota of the past. I hate to be negative but if you have not seen them it would make you shake your head. Henderson would beat them easily by 35 points.

I understand you guys may not be as loaded as in years past and have gone through some adversity this year. I'm still going to go with Navasota in the upset. Call me crazy!

• Like 1

Be kinda nice sending navasota home . I wonder if we are all playing in lufkin again. That was kinda unique as a District.

I heard D10 rejected lufkin for all 4 first round games this year. Not sure if that is true or not. If it is, we may have a few D9 teams lose a coin flip and have to go to Beaumont. Outside of Nac and Lufkin, there are not many venues for us to choose from.

I think this is all of them who's got the cake walk and who has to push the boulder up the hill?

I know we'll have a tough 1st round matchup, but I dont think its gonna be against New Caney, I think its gonna be against New Caney Porter. We'll see after Friday cause they play each other this week. New Caney is the more balanced team, Porter is more of the air raid type. NC plays better D fwiw (they have more ints, everything else mirrors Porter)

I heard D10 rejected lufkin for all 4 first round games this year. Not sure if that is true or not. If it is, we may have a few D9 teams lose a coin flip and have to go to Beaumont. Outside of Nac and Lufkin, there are not many venues for us to choose from.

I hope next realignment we go back north. I would rather have playoff games at Lobo, Rose and the Dallas area...than go to the Houston area for a bi-district game.

I know we'll have a tough 1st round matchup, but I dont think its gonna be against New Caney, I think its gonna be against New Caney Porter. We'll see after Friday cause they play each other this week. New Caney is the more balanced team, Porter is more of the air raid type. NC plays better D fwiw (they have more ints, everything else mirrors Porter)

I think Porter has the better defense, but they do tend to be more one dimensional offensively. They have a good running back, but the OL struggles at times. Friday'so game should be a lot of fun.

I know PAM has a good RB and has tremendous team speed. What else is there to know about them and Nederland?

Texan Drive Stadium...

• Like 1

I think Porter has the better defense, but they do tend to be more one dimensional offensively. They have a good running back, but the OL struggles at times. Friday'so game should be a lot of fun.

I know PAM has a good RB and has tremendous team speed. What else is there to know about them and Nederland?

Ned has one huge olineman, i believe #79, a decent RB #3, two good WRs in #10 and #6, #6 is their speed stud. We blew them out in a game where we took the foot off the peddle after 1st qtr (started 28-0, ended 42-12)….. But Nederland may not even make the playoffs, if they happen to get in (which would take Livingston diving off a cliff the next 2 games) its a layup for whoever plays them 1st round. Im rooting for Lumberton and Png to give em back-to-back L's to end their season. Its a down year for those guys.

Wasn't all 4 first round games played in Lufkin last 2 years? 1 on Thur...1 on Fri...2 on Sat?

Yup