Worst Person To Sit By At A Game

Stoney

The King of the Dairy Queen- He was a starter on the 1986 team and still wears the letter jacket to prove it. These kids don't play "real" high skewl football with all that fancy passing.

The Intellectual- Watched a D3 game on TV once and is a bonafide Bellicheck now. Doesn't understand why a team is running the ball with a 1 point lead in the 4th and less than 3 minutes on the clock.

The Chain Gang- Helping hold up the chain link fence every Friday night and second guessing every play called. Throw a incompletion? Why ain't we running?

• Like 1

Me!!......you don't sit quietly next to me....I yell at everyone!! I am very supportive of the young men, but I will jump on the refs, the coaches and the other fans that sit on their back sides using the football game as a social hour!!!

• Like 1

Lol i wasnt next to this guy but this has to be the worst guy to be by at a game ever he was a older man and he would yell like 4 things the whole game on offese he yell go team every down and defense he yell defense defense after the snap and je woukd whistle this weird witsle lol this was like two weeks ago this guy was anonying

Lol i wasnt next to this guy but this has to be the worst guy to be by at a game ever he was a older man and he would yell like 4 things the whole game on offese he yell go team every down and defense he yell defense defense after the snap and je woukd whistle this weird witsle lol this was like two weeks ago this guy was anonying

There's a man i sat close to in the SA/Harleton game a few years back in Carthage... most annoying man I'd ever heard or have heard since.

Without a doubt, Jimmy-Anne at any Quitman home game. He/she is the most embarrassing spectacle to witness because he/she is the loudest and most negative person who obviously does it all for attention, otherwise Jimmy-Anne would go watch and support Mineola or Winnsboro...but he/she wouldn't have enough to be negative about at either of those places.

• Like 1