Worst Person To Sit By At A Game

Stoney

Sitting next to an disgusting 50 something year old woman who is drunk, and wanting to take any man married or not home with her. I guess it was not the whole game. She was arrested in 4th qtr. Some wife got mad.

She took the Morganna the Kissing Bandit schtick in a whole new direction. Lol

the other fans that sit on their back sides using the football game as a social hour!!!

Nacwagons...this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine as well. It's almost like you called it when you said they like to use the games as a social hour. What do you think "before the game" and "halftime" is for? ;-)

Kind of a tie: the people who don't care about the game and are only there to see their band member/drill teamer perform, then hightail it out of there after halftime (basically, what Nacwagons said)...and the parents who scream at their kid like he's their meal ticket all game long. We've got 'em both.

• Like 1

Two weeks ago, at an away game, there was a couple that was sitting behind me that was yelling about some type of penalty after just about every play. This went on for the better part of the 1Q. After a little internal deliberation with myself, I turned to them and explained a couple of rules to them about the game. I did not hear a peep out of them the rest of the game.

• Like 1

On a different note, I actually went down to a local craft store over the weekend, and I'm making myself a little "D(Fense)" sign...and yes, I'm going to take it to games...maybe not this year, but it'll be ready next year. It's made out of a letter D and a small wood picket fence, and a small wooden piece a bit longer than a ruler.

I"m going to paint it and such, and it'll be ready for next season, for sure.

A lot of people have moved away from me over the years. I have a backup beeper that I use when the opponent draws a flag. Our group also has 5 gallon water bottles with BBs and we shake them when our opponents are on offense. Not to mention my raw throat from yelling all game long.

People used to bring Air Horns to games. I think the UIL outlawed those, though.

People used to bring Air Horns to games. I think the UIL outlawed those, though.

Dublin brought theirs when they played us several weeks ago, so I'm guessing they're legal? Might be up to the home school to allow them or not? Didn't matter, they never got the chance to use it.

According to the lady in Row P Seat 15... it is ME... with the excitement of a game winning touchdown, and a district championship on the line... I inadvertently grabbed her chest...instead of her shoulder... may be looking for new season tickets next season!

either that are she is searching for you on match looking for a date...maybe it's been a while for her:)

I remember those back in the day. They never bothered me, they were just another noise on the field and in the stands. Thinking about it back when I was on the field most of the noise in the stands simply sounded like when you were in the school cafeteria. It was simply that noise. I remember in elementary school that if you pressed the upper part of your earlobe next to your ear canal it would sound like ducks quacking during lunch.

Me!!......you don't sit quietly next to me....I yell at everyone!! I am very supportive of the young men, but I will jump on the refs, the coaches and the other fans that sit on their back sides using the football game as a social hour!!!

+1