Worst Person To Sit By At A Game

Stoney

This is another one I seen at jt game I sit in the same spot top by band so does most other people I sit with so I know most people this lady and her husband comes and it I swear she stood up and was in front of me and would take a pic with her phone after every play every time out everything I don't mind but do that ish somewhere else and not block my view lol

I also sit in the same section with the same

Ppl every week. We warn new comers into our area that we are the yell section and if they aren't going to watch the game then they might want to move!!:) we are the general admission yell section:)

it's not A&M if the person in front of you is seated you can see just as well seated.

The person with the umbrella that has to holds it 12" or even 6" over their heads.

It will keep the rain off you at an inch and the people behind you can see,

If you are going to leave early be courteous. Get up as soon as a play is over or an opportune time you think you can disturb the less people.

Gotta be me for some of the same reasons you just stated...lot of folks there for a social event...I'm pretty serious on game day and don't do a whole lot of talking with anyone...that and we've actually had a little to WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! About this year...can get a little loud

Had our LAST JH game last night....was running the ball and our FB dropped the ball...my left tackle picked the ball up....Scoop and SCORED....the REST OF THE EVENING....HEY COACH....run that play where Omar picks up the ball and scores!!!!!....Step-dads...gotta lov'em!!!!!

Maybe Omar needs to run the ball.

Really? I can remember before yalls state runs, y'all had some pretty bad ones as well. Well at least the ones that showed up to watch the beatings. Yalls fanbase grew x20 when y'all started winning lol

You may be right on the number of people at the games but we were getting along with each other while we were there. Not badmouthing everybody in town, like our neighbors from down 9

The momma who stands the entire game, yelling some sort of instructions to the team before, during, & after every single play of the game!

maybe she is hoping her son goes to A&M and she can stand there too.

or she is short & the guy in front of her has on a huge hat.

Maybe Omar needs to run the ball.

JV...the final to that game was 68-0 US...with a running clock after the first quarter!!!!!!......and YES Omar could run the ball...7th grader...6' 185 lbs...will be a STUD WHEN he grows up.....BUT will NOT be a RB or FB...will be a DE....STUD DUCK...and just think THIS group will be my LAST group...what a group to finish with.....But we do have that "fence runner" dad group that is ALWAYS coaching from the sidelines....2nd guessing WHY I don't throw the ball....hmmmmm....haven't stopped anything we run AND we are winning by 20-30 pts a game.....PLUS QB can't throw....BUT he sure can RUN....guess we could run "bootleg shot put"

• Like 2