Queen City @ Paul Pewitt

BlueBlazes

Really hoping starters stayed in the 4th on defense to make our averages a little more respectable.

PP played the whole second half with most of the starters on the sideline. There were a few 1's mixed in, but mostly 2's. QB didn't sniff the grass after half time, neither did 13 except on a couple of field goals and kickoffs.

We ran the ball and the clock, QC was done. Lots of 2's got good playing time and delivered. Nobody got hurt.

PP played the whole second half with most of the starters on the sideline. There were a few 1's mixed in, but mostly 2's. QB didn't sniff the grass after half time, neither did 13 except on a couple of field goals and kickoffs.

We ran the ball and the clock, QC was done. Lots of 2's got good playing time and delivered. Nobody got hurt.

It could have got ugly quick. Glad they let off the gas. Lots of playing time for the youngins last night. #13 is a damn player. #2 ran very well. We might just be ok. Lets remember we lost our two district games by a combined 4pts and at their houses.

It could have got ugly quick. Glad they let off the gas. Lots of playing time for the youngins last night. #13 is a damn player. #2 ran very well. We might just be ok. Lets remember we lost our two district games by a combined 4pts and at their houses.

Gonna take heat for this, but if we would have played Dfield and Hooks at home we would probably be undefeated in district. Both would have still been close but I feel like we would have won. Pewitt will be fine going into the playoffs, they have the offense to compete with most teams and the defense to at least stay in the game. They give up chunks of yardage but get tons of takeaways to compensate.

Gonna take heat for this, but if we would have played Dfield and Hooks at home we would probably be undefeated in district. Both would have still been close but I feel like we would have won. Pewitt will be fine going into the playoffs, they have the offense to compete with most teams and the defense to at least stay in the game. They give up chunks of yardage but get tons of takeaways to compensate.

Offense is very good. The only weakness I see on defense is the line. The DT's get blown back and the DE's get hooked all the time. No technique, no strength, no attitude. That is Pewitts weakness. I bet the dline has less than 5 sacks and 50 tackles this year. Can't make a run with 7 players on defense.