Edgewood vs Winona

BoyzNdaHood

Edgewood vs winona  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I have a feeling especially if EW doesn't play their starters that Winona will win this game. EW has locked up the 1 seed but would be Co Champs to the winner of Harmony/Lone Oak. I still believe that Winona has the most athletic team in the district (maybe by far). On any given night if they put it together, they would be tough for ANYONE to beat.

I have a feeling especially if EW doesn't play their starters that Winona will win this game. EW has locked up the 1 seed but would be Co Champs to the winner of Harmony/Lone Oak. I still believe that Winona has the most athletic team in the district (maybe by far). On any given night if they put it together, they would be tough for ANYONE to beat.

Problem is we cant put it all together, last year we was (7-3) in that tough district with waskom... This year we haven't done nothing

No disrespect to jett because he is a very classy poster here, but I think that what Winona is missing is discipline. Based on the games I've seen them play, they have the athleticism but they lack focus because they aren't disciplined. It's a shame to let their talent go down the drain for something that, with a little hard work and tough love, could be fixed.

No disrespect to jett because he is a very classy poster here, but I think that what Winona is missing is discipline. Based on the games I've seen them play, they have the athleticism but they lack focus because they aren't disciplined. It's a shame to let their talent go down the drain for something that, with a little hard work and tough love, could be fixed.

No disrespect taken, your right I been saying that all along we have the talent but lacking everything around it

I have heard that neither of EW's 2 backs will be playing in this game. Don't know how much truth there is to this but that would play a huge role in the outcome of this game.

I font blame em they already won district win or loose want change anything

No disrespect taken, your right I been saying that all along we have the talent but lacking everything around it

I font blame em they already won district win or loose want change anything

Very true but I heard they are hurt. Never know what is true and what isn't but I heard the big back is out for the season. Very unfortunate for them if it is true, I think they could have gone 2-3 rds

33 is resting a knee injury that occurred in first quarter of last Friday's game, Hoping to have him back by playoffs. We rested qb last week to get him over a nagging injury. He should be good for Friday night if staff decides to play him. Slot receiver also injured knee on a horse collar tackle last Friday night. We are beat up a little, but our kids will compete and are always up for a challenge. Should be a good game.

Jet- what's up with no JV team tonight?

33 is resting a knee injury that occurred in first quarter of last Friday's game, Hoping to have him back by playoffs. We rested qb last week to get him over a nagging injury. He should be good for Friday night if staff decides to play him. Slot receiver also injured knee on a horse collar tackle last Friday night. We are beat up a little, but our kids will compete and are always up for a challenge. Should be a good game.

Jet- what's up with no JV team tonight?

Appreciate the love. Once we finish beating each other up, ill be rooting for our district in the playoffs. District 7 is tough as well. I don't think anyone from either district will just get an easy win. Should be 4 really fun games to watch.

If Winona doesn't play better #1 seed for district 7 will joy round 1, but the other rounds will be more difficult... Harmony, edgewood, lone oak those teams are pretty good

Appreciate the love. Once we finish beating each other up, ill be rooting for our district in the playoffs. District 7 is tough as well. I don't think anyone from either district will just get an easy win. Should be 4 really fun games to watch.

Agree, im going to a game every week no matter if winona gets knocked out early