Dfield - OC

BlueBacker

DF but make sure the boys don't overlook them going into playoffs. OC is capable of beating DF if the boys don't have their head in it.

100% Nature Boy

Should be a battle, they are battling to get in and we are battling for a distinct championship. Only 1 game seperates us as crazy as that sounds. Ended up being a very competitive district!

They have the advantages of a bye week, home field and the playoffs on the line. Gonna be tough.

Good Luck Tigers!

I dnt want us to walk into this game thinking we have it already won. Keep it clean and stay healthy any we should literally run away with it and head into the playoffs a force to stop.

DF should be the 1st seed in the dist. OC is a close neighbor and will play you guys. I am certainly going withe Tigers to win but it will likely be a good game. 10 points or so. Trap game if you make to mental mistakes or turn the ball over a few times

DF should be the 1st seed in the dist. OC is a close neighbor and will play you guys. I am certainly going withe Tigers to win but it will likely be a good game. 10 points or so. Trap game if you make to mental mistakes or turn the ball over a few times

Like I stated we can't walk in thinking we already won. This team played lights out Friday for the first 3 quarters. We had our backups in midway through the 3rd and didn't run up the score. Our run game is a 3 headed monster and any of them can take it to then house on any snap.

If a win by OC puts 4 teams at 4-2 tied for first, what are the 4 teams records vs. each other? Isn't that how it would be settled?

IF OC wins that leaves:

Dfield with loses to----- OC, Hooks

OC with loses to--- PP, Dekalb

PP with loses to --- Hooks, Dfield

Hooks with loses to --- OC, Dekalb

ONE HECK OF A MESS HONESTLY