Week 9: Dallas @ Cleveland

Cowboys vs Browns  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys
    • Browns

The Cowboys easily take care of the Brownies. Even the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets with Fitzpatrick were able to comeback and beat them. The Poke's need to keep on keeping on and should win 31 -14. Zeke's playing at his adopted home, and he should go off.

I think this game will be a lot closer than people think. I still think the Cowboys are going to win but say it will be within 10 points. I hope I'm wrong and its a blowout, but with the injuries in the secondary to Mo and Barry, I think it could create some confusion. Also, the Eagles gave the rest of the league a pretty good game plan on how to disrupt Dak and make him look uncomfortable. By far his worst game of the season with more incompletions than completions.

I think this game will be a lot closer than people think. I still think the Cowboys are going to win but say it will be within 10 points. I hope I'm wrong and its a blowout, but with the injuries in the secondary to Mo and Barry, I think it could create some confusion. Also, the Eagles gave the rest of the league a pretty good game plan on how to disrupt Dak and make him look uncomfortable. By far his worst game of the season with more incompletions than completions.

I don't think the Eagles showed anything on Dak that any other team we've played so far this season hasn't already seen. Dak just showed that he's human and made some bad decision during the game and will learn from it.

I don't think the Eagles showed anything on Dak that any other team we've played so far this season hasn't already seen. Dak just showed that he's human and made some bad decision during the game and will learn from it.

The Eagles continually blitzed 5,6, sometimes 7 guys, while trying to also use a robber. When they didn't blitz, they would do twists with blitzers to overload a side of the offensive line. Dak got confused by this, and his mechanics weren't very good while trying to press a bit too much - 14 throws to Dez, most on hitches, and nearly 2 INT in the redzone.

Dallas did better against this late in the game by returning to some of their constraint plays they had largely ignored in the first 3 quarters and with the offensive line playing better. Finally getting the ball to Cole Beasley also helped because it meant they couldn't leave Jalen Mills on him.

I couldn't understand why he didn't throw to Beasley more early on. That has been his main man all year, throw him the dang ball when they are in man coverage.

The Cowboys have done tried to force the ball to one receiver a lot in the last decade. I remember they used to try to force the ball to Roy Williams, even though Miles Austin was doing better. Then they did the same thing with Miles. In the Eagles game they threw 14 times to Dez sometimes when he wasn't even open and he only had 4 receptions. I think you should simply find the open man or run if nobody is open. That's something the Cowboys have to work on, but I don't think Jerry wants them to.

That might have more to say about Daks ability to read a defense, and the coaching staff "Trying" to help along a rookie quarterback. Give him a predetermined man to throw to and speed up the process...

I doubt it. I think they simply wanted to appease Dez, because all was working well without Dez. He had his lowest completion percentage and lowest QBR against the Eagles than any other game this year. http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/2577417/dak-prescott . I think he can read defenses fine with what I saw in the first 6 games.

It was different looks that he had witnessed from other teams in particular the overload blitzes

I was hoping for one draw play if u run by the first wave then the others were in man with backs to line of scrimmage

Also a screen could have been really good one time

With the release of FB Rod Smith, Dallas brings up CB Leon McFadden from the practice squad. McFadden was a 3rd round pick in 2013 for the Browns.

Claiborne's groin injury has been reduced from a sports hernia to a groin strain.

Kyle Wilber has overcome his concussion but did not get his starting job back. Damien Wilson is now the starting SAM.

Browns' defensive coordinator is Cowboys alum Ray Horton.