Week 9: Dallas @ Cleveland

Cowboys vs Browns  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Cowboys
    • Browns

Good win Dallas. 7-1 who would of thought

Everyone on here. The Cowboys played as I expected them too, and added some mustard. I didn't see any flaws in their game today. Witten was outstanding which I didn't expect. I love these kind of games where there's no doubt that we were going to win.

Everyone on here. The Cowboys played as I expected them too, and added some mustard. I didn't see any flaws in their game today. Witten was outstanding which I didn't expect. I love these kind of games where there's no doubt that we were going to win.

Yep. They took care of business today and did what was expected against a team like Cleveland. Anything less from the Boys would had been disappointing.

Yep. They took care of business today and did what was expected against a team like Cleveland. Anything less from the Boys would had been disappointing.

It wouldn't have bothered me if they took their foot off the gas when they were up 28-10. I thought they might put Tony in the game if they were up by at least two scores, but noticed he wasn't suited up for the game. Sanchez did what he was expected to do, and had one completion for a first down. I will say this much Dak was impressive again, even though he still hasn't had a 300 yard game. He hasn't had to do that, because we've been in every game this year. If you haven't heard the audio from a radio station that I listen to every Saturday morning you should listen to it over on the should Tony replace Dak thread. It's hilarious.

Nomo Romo!!! ....

Garciapara. As long as the team is rolling there's no sense bringing him in. I don't have any problem with him getting mop up duty. I actually would have had the Cowboys at 3-5 at the start, but after seeing what they could do against the Bengals I had them at 6-2. After the win against Green Bay, I have a feeling this is going to be a team that can go to the Super Bowl barring injuries to key players. I don't have any problems bringing Tony in for mop up duty if we have a commanding lead or Dak is playing poorly in the first half. He has yet to show any signs of that all season. As I've stated before he has been ice during high pressure situations. I truly did not expect that out of him.