blackflag79

What happens?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one turn out?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Pittsburg in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blow out
    • Pittsburg in a blow out

If the Buckeyes show up to play, it won't matter what Pittsburg does, in my opinion. Senior night, last of only three home games all season, Jeff Traylor Stadium, undefeated district championship on the line, thousands of raucous fans..., I think Gilmer will find a way to win either way.

I think Pitt matches up better with Gilmer than Gladewater. Offense been in a rut, but if we can force some turnovers I think Pitt will have a chance to grind it out

You "could" be right. Gilmer has turned the ball over often this year. They are probably about -20 in the TO department for the season. They've still managed to win all but one game. I will also say that the TO has stopped more drives this year than any of our opponents.

I think Pitt matches up better with Gilmer than Gladewater. Offense been in a rut, but if we can force some turnovers I think Pitt will have a chance to grind it out

Not saying Pitt don't match up with Gilmer But Better than gw matches up with Gilmer? No way Gw matches up very well and their offense is built to beat teams like Gilmer

You "could" be right. Gilmer has turned the ball over often this year. They are probably about -20 in the TO department for the season. They've still managed to win all but one game. I will also say that the TO has stopped more drives this year than any of our opponents.

I know what you are saying but our opponents caused some of those turnovers

I leave games scratching my head every week. We either play very well or lesser talented teams beat us. Last week the defense played well the second half but still not quite well enough to beat a good team. Gwater ran a kickoff back for a TD right after we took the opening drive and scored. Pittsburg held GWater to 65 yards rushing the second half but could only score one time. Really neither team ran the ball the second half successfully. My head itches.

I leave games scratching my head every week. We either play very well or lesser talented teams beat us. Last week the defense played well the second half but still not quite well enough to beat a good team. Gwater ran a kickoff back for a TD right after we took the opening drive and scored. Pittsburg held GWater to 65 yards rushing the second half but could only score one time. Really neither team ran the ball the second half successfully. My head itches.