blackflag79

What happens?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one turn out?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Pittsburg in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blow out
    • Pittsburg in a blow out

Yep . If #10 runs the ball there is a real good chance he will fumble the ball . And the qb has become a interception machine .

True, but still..., ball security has been an issue with us all season. That will get us beat eventually if we don't get better.

Seems like the Gilmer coaches have finally figure out that #33 should be the feature back and let #10 focus on defense. Why it took them this long to get it I don't know, but I'm glad the past two games have had #33 running and #10 defending.

Dude go somewhere and worship ur sorry coach this want be a game at all when Gilmer found out about the qb change and not having to worry about a scrambling qb they were all smile facts

You are so off base about me. I worship Jesus. Period. What skin do you have in this? I am just a fan and don't have a kid playing. You want to PM me and discuss this or we can just meet in person. Doesn't matter to me.

You are so off base about me. I worship Jesus. Period. What skin do you have in this? I am just a fan and don't have a kid playing. You want to PM me and discuss this or we can just meet in person. Doesn't matter to me.

Haha don't nobody wanna discuss nothing with u just sit back and take this butt whooping with ur coach Friday lol

I think #2 will prolly be full time starter next yr. But dude, we got whooped by Tatum -- an average team -- w/ #2 as QB. I think you are making a bigger deal about this than it is. I think he is going to be a great qb, but be honest, there isn't a huge dropoff between him and #3. Also, I think I would trust a person whose career it is to coach football and who has a huge incentive to WIN games rather than the self-proclaimed online sports guru.

I think #2 will prolly be full time starter next yr. But dude, we got whooped by Tatum -- an average team -- w/ #2 as QB. I think you are making a bigger deal about this than it is. I think he is going to be a great qb, but be honest, there isn't a huge dropoff between him and #3. Also, I think I would trust a person whose career it is to coach football and who has a huge incentive to WIN games rather than the self-proclaimed online sports guru.

You got beat by Tatum that was his first varsity start but remind me if he plays defense I think Tatum ran down their throats and if I remember correctly u had Tatum fans giving him praise because he ran all over them and this the same kid that did damage against Atlanta and how u gonna make him the stater next yr when the other kid just a jr and I can have an opinion just like you so if u don't like what I got to say u can kick rocks

I doubt Pitt will sit back and take anything. If the right Pitt shows up, anything can happen.

Your not gonna beat Gilmer with a QB that they aren't threatened by with the run u have to be able to by time at times once Gilmer coaches realize that they are coming after u just like the Atlanta game once they seen the qb was tired they wasn't even going for the fakes in the zone read anymore

Both qb's are decent, but don't have the arm that Baca did last year. Obviously you're biased towards the soph, but don't totally rule out #3 either. He plays smart and can throw it well.

Again, I think the winner of the TO battle will win this game, Pitt D is much improved as of late hopefully they can continue that trend!

Both qb's are decent, but don't have the arm that Baca did last year. Obviously you're biased towards the soph, but don't totally rule out #3 either. He plays smart and can throw it well.

Again, I think the winner of the TO battle will win this game, Pitt D is much improved as of late hopefully they can continue that trend!

I wouldn't be too sure about that one. Gilmer loses that battle every week, and in at least two games were -4 in the TO department, but still managed to win.

My main concern all year is that although the Bucks play well late in the game, and never quit, since the first few games, we haven't seemed to want to come out with fire, and click early. We wind up close after the first quarter against good teams, and wait until it looks like it could get ugly,, then we come alive. And I've missed seeing us start quick,, then put the hammer down, step on the throat, and put it away. I do realize we've played some good teams. But I also know there will be good teams in the playoffs. Mistakes, turnovers, bad execution, and penalties, have kept down scoring. I know that when you win a close game, it's exciting, and you come away on a buzz,, but I much prefer winning by four TD's or more. LOL less stress that way. I also realize that several of our games could have been by bigger margins, but we've allowed the opponents to score more than usual, and that too keeps things closer. I'm not complaining,, a W is a W, and we've got 8 of those so far. It was an ugly W against Atlanta,, but Atlanta has a good team, and they had a lot to do with it being close early. I'm just saying that once the playoffs start,,, that same scenario of play will get you out of the playoffs very early. We just have to step it up, that's all I'm saying,, and there will be no better time to start that than this Friday night,, "before the playoffs." We need to start that attitude now,,, Bring our 2nd half style of play to the field before the opening kickoff. And I'd like to see the Poppy that played in the LE game come back strong, his play will be a very critical ingredient to our playoff recipe for success. I have confidence in the young man, I think he will be ready against Diboll or who ever we get first round.

You got beat by Tatum that was his first varsity start but remind me if he plays defense I think Tatum ran down their throats and if I remember correctly u had Tatum fans giving him praise because he ran all over them and this the same kid that did damage against Atlanta and how u gonna make him the stater next yr when the other kid just a jr and I can have an opinion just like you so if u don't like what I got to say u can kick rocks

Man that was a long sentence. You literally put a lot of thoughts into that one!

Your not gonna beat Gilmer with a QB that they aren't threatened by with the run u have to be able to by time at times once Gilmer coaches realize that they are coming after u just like the Atlanta game once they seen the qb was tired they wasn't even going for the fakes in the zone read anymore

I still don't see them just laying down and letting themselves get beat. I'm sure they won't take a knee every play.

Whats up with everybody in gilmer there is usually 10 plus pages every week from gilmer talking trash about there oponents

they act like they are worried this year lets get to talking

We gonna make doze Pirates walk the plank!

Naaaaa, it ain't workin'...

It's kinda dead in here...

The thing is..., this year we don't really know what to expect. I know we definitely have to cut the turnovers and silly penalties. Those two things have stopped us this year much more often than our opponents have.

• Like 1