blackflag79

What happens?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one turn out?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Pittsburg in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blow out
    • Pittsburg in a blow out

We gonna make doze Pirates walk the plank!

Naaaaa, it ain't workin'...

It's kinda dead in here...

The thing is..., this year we don't really know what to expect. I know we definitely have to cut the turnovers and silly penalties. Those two things have stopped us this year much more often than our opponents have.

Yep.

Gilmer locked up the district championship last week. The outcome of district games on Friday have no effect on Gilmer or Gladewater.

Hope we come out and execute without penalties, turnovers, or injuries.

Yep.

Gilmer locked up the district championship last week. The outcome of district games on Friday have no effect on Gilmer or Gladewater.

Hope we come out and execute without penalties, turnovers, or injuries.

If PG wins, they tie for 2nd and get the #2 seed I believe as long as Gilmer wins.

If PG wins, they tie for 2nd and get the #2 seed I believe as long as Gilmer wins.

This is correct. PG would get the 2nd seed if they beat Gladewater..., which likely won't happen. Just sayin'...

Gilmer is locked in the 1st seed, but the rest of the playoff spots are not seeded yet.

IF Pittsburg beats Gilmer, Pleasant Grove loses to Gladewater, and Atlanta wins..., I think PG is out and Atlanta is in.

We just need to take care of business Friday night and let the chips fall where they may. An undefeated district championship is what is on the line for us.

This is correct. PG would get the 2nd seed if they beat Gladewater..., which likely won't happen. Just sayin'...

Gilmer is locked in the 1st seed, but the rest of the playoff spots are not seeded yet.

IF Pittsburg beats Gilmer, Pleasant Grove loses to Gladewater, and Atlanta wins..., I think PG is out and Atlanta is in.

We just need to take care of business Friday night and let the chips fall where they may. An undefeated district championship is what is on the line for us.

Yeah, a Pitt win and PG loss would catapult Atlanta back in. These scenarios make the last week of the season fun. Stressful for some, but exciting.

• Like 1

Yeah, a Pitt win and PG loss would catapult Atlanta back in. These scenarios make the last week of the season fun. Stressful for some, but exciting.

I would just want to see the kids reactions if said events occurred and allowed Atlanta to make the playoffs.

I think Pitt matches up great with Gilmer. don't let pitt's up and down season fool you they have talent on the outside to make this a game! don't be surprised if this is a close game or Pitt pulls it off.

Gilmer just needs to come out of game with no more injuries I look for it to be a close game

Yall should rest poppy #13 #10 #12 #33 #4 #7 and yalls O-Line Just to be safe..... :)

Yea we could use the drill team and cheerleaders and let the whole team rest. But then again they might show someone up and that would start problems at who starts in the playoffs.

Yall should rest poppy #13 #10 #12 #33 #4 #7 and yalls O-Line Just to be safe..... :)

Yea we could use the drill team and cheerleaders and let the whole team rest. But then again they might show someone up and that would start problems at who starts in the playoffs.