blackflag79

What happens?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one turn out?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Pittsburg in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blow out
    • Pittsburg in a blow out

Gilmer has no answer for #13. He outruns everyone in their secondary.

Pittsburg looks incredibly talented. And Gilmer's offense seem out of rhythm. But if Pitt wins, all credit to them.

BTW, PG is beating Gladewater, so Atlanta might still be out.

Hopefully, Gilmer will turn up the intensity in the 2nd half.

Great game Pirates! Competed well all night. Pittsburg fans are proud of all of you! Fans keep #3 and his family in your prayers. I'm sure he was playing with a heavy heart as his cousin was the young man from Carlisle that died in a tragic car accident last night.

Atlanta was the dirty team.

Lol no you are sadly mistaken. Spring Hill taunted us the entire game. Then when #65, #22, and #11 started swinging, it was all over. It's funny you say that though, beings Spring Hill has the reputation for playing dirty.

Lol no you are sadly mistaken. Spring Hill taunted us the entire game. Then when #65, #22, and #11 started swinging, it was all over. It's funny you say that though, beings Spring Hill has the reputation for playing dirty.

Why did they start swinging?

Could it be all the cheap shots and targeting by the Rabbits. Atlanta #5 was throwing punches earlier in the game.

And I'm sure no rabbits were throwing punches during the brawl, after the rabbits piled on our freshman qb for the 10th time.

Terrible officiating. I understand letting them play the last game. But you have to protect the players