blackflag79

What happens?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one turn out?

• Gilmer in a close one
    • Pittsburg in a close one
    • Gilmer in a blow out
    • Pittsburg in a blow out

Lol no you are sadly mistaken. Spring Hill taunted us the entire game. Then when #65, #22, and #11 started swinging, it was all over. It's funny you say that though, beings Spring Hill has the reputation for playing dirty.

I was t even there but after seeing both teams. I know u right. #22 well let's just say he needs some love

Why did they start swinging?

Could it be all the cheap shots and targeting by the Rabbits. Atlanta #5 was throwing punches earlier in the game.

And I'm sure no rabbits were throwing punches during the brawl, after the rabbits piled on our freshman qb for the 10th time.

It doesn't matter. Tackling is tackling and nothing happened that shouldn't have. The whistle hadn't blown, and the play was alive. It's called swarming to the ball.

The point is, #11 put his hand around our #4's neck, #22 and #65 came out if the pile swinging, and SH had been taunting us all night. #10 and #11 both, constantly. Atlanta played football, and because Spring Hill was mad that they fumbled and got stopped on a 4th down, their allowed to start swinging? I don't think so. I do not condone on field fighting whatsoever, but I was glad to see Atlanta stop what Spring Hill started.

I was t even there but after seeing both teams. I know u right. #22 well let's just say he needs some love

I can understand Spring Hill's frustration. Tie ball game, they just got called for false start for like the 18th time on a 4th and 1, and they still go for it on 4th and 6. They fumble the ball, and the QB picks it up, but by the time he does, the entire Atlanta team is there. It's the part where Pitt #11 put his hand around Atl #4s neck, #22 and #65 came out of the pile swinging is where it got out of hand.

Play of the game might have been Poppy's punt. Pinned Pitt on the 2. Gilmer was only leading by 3 at the time. Led to a turnover and an easy Gilmer score.

Play of the night is when Pittsburg fumble deep in Glimer's territory and Gilmer recovered. Had Pittsburg scored then the outcome very well might have been different.

No, the PI happened afterward. But even that worked in Gilmer's favor. If the interference isn't called, Pitt punts. As it is, the get the ball on the 18, three plays later they fumble, and Gilmer returns it to the 3. Next play TD.

IM SURPRISED Gilmer didn't try running the ball more earlier in the game. When they did, it seemed to be there.

4th down conversions were killers for both teams. Pitt scored 2 of their TDs on 4th and 10+, and Gilmer scored the go ahead TD on 4th and 20. Has to drive coaches crazy.

#15, #13, & #9 for Pitt were crazy good. #13 was faster than anybody on Gilmer's team. Finally had to rotate a safety over the top to stop him. #15 is huge and a great possession receiver, and #9 was a good running back with good hands. If #2 hasn't been Pitts starting QB, I don't know why. He looked very capable.

I still don't know what to think of Gilmer. They seem capable of making a deep run, but... Lots of mistakes & turnovers. Who knows? I guess we'll find out when the playoffs begin.

No, the PI happened afterward. But even that worked in Gilmer's favor. If the interference isn't called, Pitt punts. As it is, the get the ball on the 18, three plays later they fumble, and Gilmer returns it to the 3. Next play TD.

IM SURPRISED Gilmer didn't try running the ball more earlier in the game. When they did, it seemed to be there.

4th down conversions were killers for both teams. Pitt scored 2 of their TDs on 4th and 10+, and Gilmer scored the go ahead TD on 4th and 20. Has to drive coaches crazy.

#15, #13, & #9 for Pitt were crazy good. #13 was faster than anybody on Gilmer's team. Finally had to rotate a safety over the top to stop him. #15 is huge and a great possession receiver, and #9 was a good running back with good hands. If #2 hasn't been Pitts starting QB, I don't know why. He looked very capable.

I still don't know what to think of Gilmer. They seem capable of making a deep run, but... Lots of mistakes & turnovers. Who knows? I guess we'll find out when the playoffs begin.

It doesn't matter. Tackling is tackling and nothing happened that shouldn't have. The whistle hadn't blown, and the play was alive. It's called swarming to the ball.

The point is, #11 put his hand around our #4's neck, #22 and #65 came out if the pile swinging, and SH had been taunting us all night. #10 and #11 both, constantly. Atlanta played football, and because Spring Hill was mad that they fumbled and got stopped on a 4th down, their allowed to start swinging? I don't think so. I do not condone on field fighting whatsoever, but I was glad to see Atlanta stop what Spring Hill started.

Welcome to the New World...we were surprised at Spring Hill's "new" attitude...maybe it is the new stadium ayout

Lol no you are sadly mistaken. Spring Hill taunted us the entire game. Then when #65, #22, and #11 started swinging, it was all over. It's funny you say that though, beings Spring Hill has the reputation for playing dirty.

#22 was involved just like in the Gilmer game. Kid really needs to be tossed out of athletics.

Play of the night is when Pittsburg fumble deep in Glimer's territory and Gilmer recovered. Had Pittsburg scored then the outcome very well might have been different.

Well saying that take seven away from Gilmer and add 7 to Pittsburg and well what do you know Gilmer still wins the game. Thats all part of the game and that is why they play it. fumbles, interceptions and penalties are all factors you have to deal with. Now the game is over lets move on to the playoffs I am sure Pittsburg will do well they have talent and should win some some tough games we are rooting for you to do well our friendly neighbors to the north.

Well saying that take seven away from Gilmer and add 7 to Pittsburg and well what do you know Gilmer still wins the game. Thats all part of the game and that is why they play it. fumbles, interceptions and penalties are all factors you have to deal with. Now the game is over lets move on to the playoffs I am sure Pittsburg will do You twell they have talent and should win some some tough games we are rooting for you to do well our friendly neighbors to the north.

You took it the wrong way. Kid from Gilmer made the play by stripping the ball and then recovered it.

You took it the wrong way. Kid from Gilmer made the play by stripping the ball and then recovered it.

Oh so sorry good luck to the pirates they have a lot of talent and should make a good run we will be backing you

#22 was involved just like in the Gilmer game. Kid really needs to be tossed out of athletics.

Yea I have a link to the video of the fight. You can blatantly see #22 drag an Atlanta player out of the pile and start punching him. I'm sure he regret it after that.