Malakoff at Elkhart

mikev14x

Malakoff @ Elkhart  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this and in what fashion?

• Malakoff in blowout fashion!
    • Malakoff edges it out.
    • Elkhart in a blowout, Malakoff caught sleeping.
    • Elkhart squeeks by in a miracle.

Malakoff has secured the District Championship and will be going for their first undefeated season since 1947.  If they complete this and their 7th, 8th and JV teams win as well, they will have a totally undefeated program in regular season this year.  I know impressive right.  I think that the starters play the first half and maybe one series in the 2nd.  However I know that Elkhart always plays Malakoff tough and I have heard they have a beast at running back.  What are your thoughts on this game?

Edited by mikev14x
  • Like 1

I do not think the Tigers can go into this one with the thought it will be a push over. We need to go in and take care of business early and often. Everyone wants to knock off the one at the top so I expect for Elkhart to come out firing on all cylinders.Im sure our Tigers will do the same. As far 7th, 8th, & JV go that would be icing on the cake and I do not see any of them losing.

• Like 1

Thought this was a fun fact. Found it on Maxpreps. Elkhart RB had 476 vs Whitney by himself. Teague put 422 total yards on Whitney. Did not have stats for Malakoff but for arguments sake let's say we put up about the same as Teague did when we played Whitney. I know Whitneys D isn't stout but that is still an impressive performance by an individual against one team. And no he didn't put up anything close to those numbers vs Teague and hopefully not us. Lol. But an impressive individual performance non the less.

The RB from Elkhart is one of the finest young man you will ever meet. Good student, team player ect. See no need to run him down and say he is no good like one poster did. No I'm not from Elkhart, just happen to know some of the coaches in this district like the Coach from Malakoff ( Seen him play for Crockett in State Championship Game) . Elkhart will come to play and game will be close for awhile but I think the Tigers pull away in the 2nd half.

• Like 1