4A D II Whats your projections through playoffs

mightyeagle

for some reason on 10/21/2016 neither impressed me much at all.............. :hmm:

I can promise that you did not see Tatum's best that night.

Watched film again and still can not believe the calls and non calls in that game. When the head coach is standing in the middle of the field half the night with his arm around the ref then you know it is going to be a long night.

Jasper was missing a couple of key players and especially on defense against HJ. Jasper probably played their best game of the year against Tatum and if we play like that every night neutral site or not Jasper still beats Tatum on their best night. Pittsburgh and Jasper at Palestine 11/11 should be a good game.

Chances are certainly better for Tatum the second time around. I still can't figure out how Jasper lost to Hardin-Jefferson... That's an ugly loss on their resume

though i agree about it being ugly, because i personally felt there was no way the DAWGS should lose to the h j hawks. they not a bad team with 6-3 record and they also beat was an undefeated 8-0 liberty team. i give them credit they came to play and did what was needed to win the game.

though i agree about it being ugly, because i personally felt there was no way the DAWGS should lose to the h j hawks. they not a bad team with 6-3 record and they also beat was an undefeated 8-0 liberty team. i give them credit they came to play and did what was needed to win the game.

unlike the tatum eagles

Didn't say PG couldn't beat Tatum I just don't think they will

and yes I do think Pitt will beat Jasper

You may be right, but I am curious about your reasoning. Jasper beat Tatum handily, yet you are predicting Jasper to lose against District 7's fourth place team, but Tatum to advance against its third place team. What am I missing here? I know absolutely nothing about Pittsburg's team. Help us out here.

Ask Gwater if Pittsburg is too soft, Atlanta and yes, even Gilmer. When Pittsburg comes to play, they can play with anyone. Just depends which team comes to the field.

Same can be said for any team....

Jasper is rolling now... I'm going with them and I stated why..

• Like 1

Same can be said for any team....

Jasper is rolling now... I'm going with them and I stated why..

Most teams in the playoffs can beat most any team on a given night. Even with four teams in the playoffs. Jasper was a third place team in District in 2004 when they went to the finals and gave Gilmer almost more than they could handle. I will say this, Jasper is now playing old fashioned smash mouth football like I had not seen in years. No finesse whatsoever. RB's getting 4 and 5 yards after initial contact; pushing the other team back. If there is indeed any softness, Jasper will exploit it. I will not make a prediction because all the teams up north are an unknown to me. But I am looking forward to seeing how this works out Friday night.

I can promise that you did not see Tatum's best that night.

Watched film again and still can not believe the calls and non calls in that game. When the head coach is standing in the middle of the field half the night with his arm around the ref then you know it is going to be a long night.

Last play of the first half with the ref standing within 10' looking at the Jasper dog never turn his head and completely cover the receiver up is the worst non-call of the night.