ND vs PP

TTman7

Hey salty1. Give me a call. Several things I would like to discuss. You have been bashing me for a couple of years and I would love to discuss it with you. You seem to not like the direction of the program, the choices the school has made in coaching changes, and you have put down my son. I don't need to hide behind a screen name. Not one time have I commented or tried to even acknowledge your petty comments. I have restrained myself from commenting about anything you have to say or any opinion you may have. There is not a single organization in town that you have been a part of that has not come up missing money but I just let it go. You don't even have any kids in the program but you continue to denegrate the kids and coaches that are in the program. If you are so in love with the program and coaches 5 miles down the road...then move over there. I won't sit by and let you run your mouth any more.

• Like 2

Hey salty1. Give me a call. Several things I would like to discuss. You have been bashing me for a couple of years and I would love to discuss it with you. You seem to not like the direction of the program, the choices the school has made in coaching changes, and you have put down my son. I don't need to hide behind a screen name. Not one time have I commented or tried to even acknowledge your petty comments. I have restrained myself from commenting about anything you have to say or any opinion you may have. There is not a single organization in town that you have been a part of that has not come up missing money but I just let it go. You don't even have any kids in the program but you continue to denegrate the kids and coaches that are in the program. If you are so in love with the program and coaches 5 miles down the road...then move over there. I won't sit by and let you run your mouth any more.

+1

• Stinks 1

Salty1 just got put on front street by Mr. Sampson. Woooo Natureboy loves real talk. Have no idea what's going on in ND, just remember Mr. Sampson, I'm assuming your a male, every town has their Lombardis and Landrys that think they can coach better. I was very impressed with yalls offense. Good thing we got a good offense and a couple of pick 6's. We couldn't stop y'all.

Brahmafan if we had an avg defense, heck a slightly below average defense we'd be tough to beat with our offense. You just can't on scoring 50,70,89 points a game. Eventually your gonna have to make a stop.

They are impressive on Offense, I give them that. Defense is just terrible, no other way to put it. I would definitely work on tackling this week.

He was 38 outta 70. I know they rolled up 800 plus yards of offense. We only had 600 plus, but Mitchell had two 105 yard pick sixes. Brahmafan is right about our defense. Like I said, if we had an avg D or evenly slightly below avg D we would be hard to stop. Our offense has literally got to score on 80% of our possessions to win.