ND vs PP

TTman7

I am not old enough to have played for Coach Sibley, but I bet he would be losing his mind after giving up 800 yards of offense. I know Godwin would have killed us. I thought this guy was a discipline and defense guru? He can't put together a defense or manage a clock. Still can't figure out why we fired Kumrow for these guys. They will run away after this year. Maybe then we will get one of our own to coach us back to Pewitt style.

• 2 years later...
On 11/5/2016 at 8:02 AM, Ksampson said:

Hey salty1. Give me a call. Several things I would like to discuss. You have been bashing me for a couple of years and I would love to discuss it with you. You seem to not like the direction of the program, the choices the school has made in coaching changes, and you have put down my son. I don't need to hide behind a screen name. Not one time have I commented or tried to even acknowledge your petty comments. I have restrained myself from commenting about anything you have to say or any opinion you may have. There is not a single organization in town that you have been a part of that has not come up missing money but I just let it go. You don't even have any kids in the program but you continue to denegrate the kids and coaches that are in the program. If you are so in love with the program and coaches 5 miles down the road...then move over there. I won't sit by and let you run your mouth any more.

Has salty paid that $700 back to Kevin she borrowed? I haven’t seen her on here in a while. Did she ever call you Mr. Sampson?

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Man you pulled this crapper out of the archives lol. Dang our defense was terrible. Had a few more Pewitt posters then too. Rough holding the fort down sometimes. 

Most leave when there's nothing to pull for. Trust me lol

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Nothin’ lower than a fair weather fan

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Most leave when there's nothing to pull for. Trust me lol

Well, I know nobody has EVER accused either of you of being fair weather fans...me neither. Gotta live or die by the teams you root for & support. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

26 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I gotta know what that’s about. That’s a 3 year simmer. I gotta know if Kev got his 700 bucks back. 

I know, I hear ya!! That butthurt has been brewing for quite a while I guess. Gonna need some Preperation H or something.  Inquiring minds wanna know. 

• Stinks 1

12 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Yea, she hasn't been logged on since 2016 I think. And Sampson since Jan 2018. 

Yea, I know a Kevin in Diana that owns a business. I hope it wasn't him. He can be a little craycray 

He crazy huh? I’ve just heard stories on that situation that went on there from a coaching friend. Sounds like they’re all crazy.

21 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Can’t believe you’d talk about one of Daingerfield’s school employees like that. I’m not going to show her this. It would devastate her. 

28 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Naw its NB sister

😝😂

• Stinks 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2019 at 2:27 PM, randomuser said:

Has salty paid that $700 back to Kevin she borrowed? I haven’t seen her on here in a while. Did she ever call you Mr. Sampson?

Hey guys!!! Friend of mine asked me to log on and update the Smoaky faithful.

1. I never did get the call

2. ND went on to a record season the next year and made it to Regional finals

3. Kevin never got his $700 back 

4. Salty has been arrested twice in the past year for crimes involving minors.

20 hours ago, Ksampson said:

Hey guys!!! Friend of mine asked me to log on and update the Smoaky faithful.

1. I never did get the call

2. ND went on to a record season the next year and made it to Regional finals

3. Kevin never got his $700 back 

4. Salty has been arrested twice in the past year for crimes involving minors.

Dayuuum!!! Bam