Winona vs Daingerfield

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs daingerfield  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

No one doubted anyone, I picked my team over your team, thats what this thread is titled winona vs DF, pick who you want to win... This aint Facebook or instagram and all that other BS stuff, I aint ask you for no friend request... Resume? Get real post with class not like a @s$.. I've told you once to PM me if you want to get personal cause this site aint the place or time to do it.... SDC is the best thing out there and I aint taking a vacation for someone else, everytime I say something you got to come back with something smart like your the $h!+ cause you aint,get real.... Jett out have fun talking to yourself cause if I aint posting your looking like a bump on a log... LETZ GO CATZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Welcome to SDC Dangerfield style. It ain't for the light hearted

Welcome to SDC Dangerfield style. It ain't for the light hearted

Keep letting him take that shovel you keep handing him....he just keep on diggin' that hole! My money says he wouldn't last on a DF/HS thread, without getting sent to the hoosegow. I'd give it a day! We all parolee's on those threads!

Relax Jet...ETF just bumpin gums. Heck, he ain't but about 5' 6" and about a buck 'fiddly. He won't hurt nobody unless they make him drop his cheese fries, especially if they good ones! LOL

Don't take it personal, just take it!

Nothing personal taken or I would have been off of here I can take the smack talk its all good, makes the day go by faster.. If I make myself look like a fool who cares not me... Im alot better person in person coolest dude you'll meet im just trying to keep the thread alive theres no other winona posters on here

• Like 1

Keep letting him take that shovel you keep handing him....he just keep on diggin' that hole! My money says he wouldn't last on a DF/HS thread, without getting sent to the hoosegow. I'd give it a day! We all parolee's on those threads!

Relax Jet...ETF just bumpin gums. Heck, he ain't but about 5' 6" and about a buck 'fiddly. He won't hurt nobody unless they make him drop his cheese fries, especially if they good ones! LOL

Don't take it personal, just take it!

I ain't been 5'6" & 150 since 5th grade lol... don't let him think I'm soft as cotton like Winonas Defense ;)

A little DF history lessson. In '68, we lost the first game of the year to Paul Pewitt then reeled off 14 in a row for the ship. Don't put a lot of stock in those early games.

If we had an Eddie White , Arthur Moore, William Chism , Floyd Rivers to put in now the remaining teams would cancel. PP did not beat these guys or anybody else.

Meh, yall not near as devastating as Frank's, Jake brake, and them usta be. 4-3 still got it, and Crankshaft can still slay ever once in awhile.. But overall the witicism is somewhat lacking, I'll check back in a week or two when yall couple rounds deeper and took on some heavier weighted smackers.. Dang Frank's, come on out of retirement homie. Just ain't got Tha same Flava.. New Millennium I guess or some such, I don't know. Those particular few were the reason I joined smoaky in the first place, they had style and arrogance let's not forget the arrogance but they delivered it with a style that was eloquent and classic and at times sharp as a rapier, Oft times offering the opponent his choice of poison then helping administer it, a darwinism if you will, machivallian turn to the blade so to speak. Ahh but to just hear Jake tell somebody they were going down like a Kardashian on an NBA basketball player, just before he gets suspended or some such literary mugging.. Oh well I digress.. Df by several.