Paul Pewitt vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Paul pewitt vs harmony  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paul pewitt
    • Harmony

Looking at both teams points and points allowed, kickoff and kick return teams should be busy. Pulling for my Brahmas. I know we can score, but the defense is going to have to step it up. Even if it's for a few series. We score 89 points but gave up 850 yards of offense. Terrible in my Charles Barkley voice.

Thats funny Racer! 52 carries 789 yds 11 tds and being the fastest kid Harmony has probably had since the 80s gets you 1 play on kickoff coverage and 0 plays on offense or defense. Yet our coaches let a Sr who avgs 5 yds a carry and made a complete fool of himself against Winona be a captain at coin toss and get 10 to 15 touches and that was not the kids first time acting like he did

• Like 1

Thats funny Racer! 52 carries 789 yds 11 tds and being the fastest kid Harmony has probably had since the 80s gets you 1 play on kickoff coverage and 0 plays on offense or defense. Yet our coaches let a Sr who avgs 5 yds a carry and made a complete fool of himself against Winona be a captain at coin toss and get 10 to 15 touches and that was not the kids first time acting like he did

I'll take it 11 played after being ejected against Winona?

9 got zero carries?? I've been told that this is ok because his time will come. He's only a sophomore and he's too small to carry the ball a lot and he fumbles.

• Like 1

#9 can't replace #11. #9 has had his chances to prove himself and he has sometimes. But let's not forget that being in the game requires more than just running the football. #9 is a terrible blocker and he can't catch the football. #11 gets the job done and contributes more to the offense than #9 would.

Yes i know he plays a different position. I was just making the point 11 should have been suspended for the game and know he thinks hes a fantastic blocker and the reason he doesnt make more yards is that everbody else isnt. 9 does need too improve his hands but by if you are averaging 15 yds a carry you dont need to throw it to him.

Harmony fans stick together all these young boys need to read is how one player is better, stick to what has worked all year... Go out and take care of business represent DISTRICT 8... District 7 said their going (4-0) verse 8... C'MON MAN

Harmony fans stick together all these young boys need to read is how one player is better, stick to what has worked all year... Go out and take care of business represent DISTRICT 8... District 7 said their going (4-0) verse 8... C'MON MAN

We're saying the same thing you are man. We want the best from ours just like u wish the best for yours. I say 3-1 and that 1 is DK losing to Edgewood

Harmony I think they have a chance to play for awhile. They lost to Edgewood but didn't play well. The kid from Dallas that plays for Edgewood is a stud. When he is on the field you change the way you play. I think that lost was a wake up call. Harmony by 14

I think Paul Pewitt was the best team from District 7, and I think Harmony was the best team in their district.

It should be a good game.

What? Are you serious or just been sippin all day? By far Df was the most consistent in our district. Just cause a team scores a bunch against 2 weak teams doesn't make them a better team. Our top 3 will compete and beat 8's 2-4