Paul Pewitt vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Paul pewitt vs harmony  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paul pewitt
    • Harmony

Bowguy hes only put it on the ground one more time and that was questionable right at the goal line against alba. He looked like he was over the goal and down and recoverd his own fumble if it was one. So this notion he has a fumbling problem more so than anyone else on this team is total garbage. Yes they are averaging 50 points a game but dont you think thats a little inflated because of some of the teams we have played? Quitman, AG, CP, and Scurry have two wins between them i think. Winona and Lone Oak had some talent but both totally imploded in the second qtr and second half against us. The only two quality teams we played we lost to. Im not saying he should start but when you have the kind of speed he does, which Harmony rarely has, you need to find a place for him to play.

• Like 1

ETF listen y'all beat us by 3 and that's cause we botched a 4th and 19. Hooks beats us by 1 in ot. Yea a loss is a loss whether it's by 50 or 1, but you gotta quit acting like Dfield is a power house. Sure support your team, but it makes you look a little nuts talking like y'all are guaranteed a spot at Jerry's world. I'm a homer, nothing wrong with that, but your a little delusional about those Tigers. I'll be rooting for you and the other d7 teams but quit talking like y'all steam rolled through district man. Makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

Not sure, stoney can enlighten you on that, I know #7 is a monster really fast

Number 7 is good but number 9 I believe is a sophomore and plays a fullback type position with trap plays up the middle. His avg is the best out of all runners for Harmony and had the best stats against white oak.

• Like 1

ETF listen y'all beat us by 3 and that's cause we botched a 4th and 19. Hooks beats us by 1 in ot. Yea a loss is a loss whether it's by 50 or 1, but you gotta quit acting like Dfield is a power house. Sure support your team, but it makes you look a little nuts talking like y'all are guaranteed a spot at Jerry's world. I'm a homer, nothing wrong with that, but your a little delusional about those Tigers. I'll be rooting for you and the other d7 teams but quit talking like y'all steam rolled through district man. Makes you look like you don't know what your talking about.

Nobody said we was goin to Jerrys world except you. Trust me I know more than you think. You got something to say every time I make a post and u whind up getting a vacation lmao. I'm rooting for yall. I've forgot more about football than you'll ever know lol... We are the district champs and you couldn't take that away. Go beat Harmony and maybe we can meet again and then you can talk noise to me.

Everyone in our district get along real well we compliment each other's team cause we know what we got, but we also know that the game has its ups and downs, im loving the game hype from district 7 keep it up... I dont mean no harm yalls way but im sure one of yall will come at me

Bowguy hes only put it on the ground one more time and that was questionable right at the goal line against alba. He looked like he was over the goal and down and recoverd his own fumble if it was one. So this notion he has a fumbling problem more so than anyone else on this team is total garbage. Yes they are averaging 50 points a game but dont you think thats a little inflated because of some of the teams we have played? Quitman, AG, CP, and Scurry have two wins between them i think. Winona and Lone Oak had some talent but both totally imploded in the second qtr and second half against us. The only two quality teams we played we lost to. Im not saying he should start but when you have the kind of speed he does, which Harmony rarely has, you need to find a place for him to play.

7 is just as fast

Where would he play? 7 is the same position as him

Harmony runs out of the wing 99.9% of the time. We have gone spread but not as much as was originally thought with the season the 7 on 7 had.

QB- #6 is a junior who started last year as a sophomore. Kid can throw which he mainly does on bootlegs. Kid can scramble a little bit but usually goal line, not designed plays for him.

WB- #11 runs a lot of jet sweeps from that position. He can catch but he's not the main target.

WR- #1, #3, #10 and #7 can make plays if/when the Eagles decide to pass.

OL- These guys do a great job making the offense go. Big and nasty.

Now for the most debated position on the team: RB.-

#7 is the senior captain and starter. His running style is more east-west, slash and dash. Can take it to the house on any play. Counters, sweeps....get this kid to the edge.

#5 is our fullback. Has had his moments in the passing attack, especially against Waskom. Hard nose runner.

#9 is a sophomore. Has played a major role in the second half of games for the Eagles. Best comparison to the situation would be one most Cowboys fans remember. Julius Jones and Marion Barber. Jones was the starter, Barber the closer.Kid runs more north-south.

Smash mouth football. Nothing fancy. Has been very effective to the tune of 55.7 points a game.

#9 can't replace #11. #9 has had his chances to prove himself and he has sometimes. But let's not forget that being in the game requires more than just running the football. #9 is a terrible blocker and he can't catch the football. #11 gets the job done and contributes more to the offense than #9 would.

No he is not a terrible blocker and I know because I watch the film after games. He is actually a good and willing blocker.

I didnt say 7 shouldnt start because he should. He does have good speed and is better receiver, blocker, is a sr and great kid. He did start on defense against edgewood and white oak, which was the only reason 9 got in, because 7 was tired. All im saying is 9 should get some time somewhere on offense, defense, or special teams.

I didnt say 7 shouldnt start because he should. He does have good speed and is better receiver, blocker, is a sr and great kid. He did start on defense against edgewood and white oak, which was the only reason 9 got in, because 7 was tired. All im saying is 9 should get some time somewhere on offense, defense, or special teams.

Exactly! The defense could use some help so give him a shot somewhere.

• Like 1

All im saying is 9 should get some time somewhere on offense, defense, or special teams.

I think that's what the whole situation boils down. It's not that #7 isn't a good running back. Or that #9 is superior in any way. Can we agree at least that they are both talented running backs? With two talented running backs it's hard finding that playing time balance. Could #9 spell #7 early on some drives? He could. All the fans can do is argue what we see. I've seen 7 run all over teams. I've seen 9 score 3 tds on White Oak on less than 10 carries. It doesn't have to be either/ or. Some would just like to see an "and" between 7&9.

• Like 1

ETF you never hit the field. That comment won't get me on probation. Like I said it's all good to be a homer. Any good fan is, but don't mean you've got to be delusional.

Man put the pre-workout down late at night. It gets you all juiced up and your blood pressure all jacked up on Mt Dew lol... Who's bein delusional? I'm being realistic and saying yall will win and so will we. Hopefully we make it to a rematch. Nobody said you was gona get the boot. I just said every time you take a shot at me it ends up bad for you. Focus on who you have and I'll focus on ours. You wana discuss things further with me hit me up in my pm. I ain't fidna get a vacation during the playoffs because your still mad that yall took a 3 pt loss to the district champs. Our district is stronger than people want to give us credit for. I played till I couldn't anymore. Knee injuries are career ending in high school bro.

I think your missing the point. Your spending time taking shots a staff that has done such a horrible job that they had to punt a total of 5 times during district. If it's a personal thing ok but don't try and make it look like that staff is doing something wrong. Yes the kid can run but it's not like the guy getting all the touches is some slouch. Have some common sense. #7 is on fire and has run for over 500 yards in the last 2 weeks alone against teams that are in the playoffs. First people wanted the spread now it's this guy or that guy isn't getting enough touches. I'm fine with questioning things THAT AREN'T WORKING, but don't question a coaching staff of an offense that has scored a TD on 26 of its last 30 possessions.

Bowguy youre the one missing the point. I have nothing negative to say about 7. I just said he should start. Im not questioning play calling or anything like that. Im just saying i think 9 is talented enough to get on the field for more than one special teams play

Right because it's not their lively hood on the line, I'm sure they go into every week saying let's not play out best options. Obviously they found something that works. Whatever there reasoning whether it be ball security, blocking issues, or they don't like the way he wears his socks they have a reason for doing the things they do. Personal opinion, but questioning the decisions of guys who have put up points at the rate that this offense has is just not intelligent.