Paul Pewitt vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Paul pewitt vs harmony  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paul pewitt
    • Harmony

Their 2 losses are to district 8 champions Edgewood, and white oak who everyone knows is good, could have done better in the Jefferson game but QB is injured.. Taking nothing from jefferson they won district...

Your wasting your time carrying on any conversation with Maineman concerning Harmony. Guy might have had a flat tire in front of the school. Maybe he had a bad Eagle Burger at the Yamboree. Who knows why he doesn't like us? Who cares. What is known? He doesn't like Harmony. Which is fine. There are plenty of other Upshur County school threads on here besides Harmony's to hate on.

With all due respect Eagle you havent been around a whole lot the last three years for understandable reasons. I dont think you have seen the whole picture. Ive been to almost all his 7th, 8th, and jv games the last three years and watched him dominate at each level and show flashes in what little time he has had on varsity. I saw the same thing from your son from 7th on was excited to see what he could do on varsity and he didnt dissapoint. Will this kid do the same? Who knows? Just wish he would be given more of a chance, thats all. Maybe next year. And im no relation to the kid either. Go Eagles!

You're right, I haven't seen him play (other than the WO game). Just trying to stay positive. Good luck to the Eagles on Friday!

What offense does Harmony run? Pewitt runs the spread and runs it pretty good. Have no idea on what defense we run. I think it may be two below.

Wing T, they have the spread in the playbook but they don't use it very much. The offense is a legit unit that can grind out a drive or hit a homer in. They will go for 2 most of the time.

Defensively they against the pass.

Wing T, they have the spread in the playbook but they don't use it very much. The offense is a legit unit that can grind out a drive or hit a homer in. They will go for 2 most of the time.

Defensively they against the pass.

We'll pound on you until we can bust a long one. Harmony has looked good when they have ran the spread. Kicking game isn't a strength. Expect a lot of Pewitt drives starting around the 35 to 40. Teams can score on us. Our defense likes a team that will try to play the same scheme as us offensively. Much better run stop defense than pass coverage.

What offense does Harmony run? Pewitt runs the spread and runs it pretty good. Have no idea on what defense we run. I think it may be two below.

That made me laugh. I just don't understand why we do some of the things we do. Let those backers sit back read and react. This walking one up every time is silly.

Being wing t I guess we will see a lot of dives, traps, and sweeps. Great!

• Like 1

Being wing t I guess we will see a lot of dives, traps, and sweeps. Great!

Old lineman and RBs will love our game plan. Those prissy old wide receivers and QBs will like Pewitt's. Unless your Maineman and a sweet potato is more your thing. ;)

Harmony should win this game unless they play like they did against Edgewood. Those wide receivers hurt them. They came in thinking they would win because of the exposure they were getting. Do I think they have a better team yes. But as always the game is played on the field not on threads or on Facebook. They have a great coach unless you listen to a couple of the poster that think they know who he should play. Give me a break they have score a ton of points and have 8-2 record. They are co-district champs unless you talk to the rowdy Edgewood fans. Enjoy the season and enjoy the ride. Out of the 8 teams in these two districts they have the best chance to play past the second round.

Maybe Kumrow has some old film of the team's that beat us when we were the dominant wing T team.

What player makes it tick for Harmony? Check out the 2010 video in my signature. Some good wing-t going on in there.

#7 is the lead back. When he's making cuts behind that oline we're clicking. #11 will add some runs out of the WB slot. #9 backs up #7 and there isn't a big drop off there.