Paul Pewitt vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Paul pewitt vs harmony  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paul pewitt
    • Harmony

District 8 winner barely beat dekalb tonight. District 8 better be worried

I don't want to take anything away from DeKalb, I'm sure they played their hearts out but everyone knew EW was playing without 5 starters on both sides of the ball and that it would make the game much closer. The EW that DK played is not the same EW that won the district.

Congrats to DK, good luck to District 7, we know they are quality opponents.

• Like 1

Stone, Are we home or visitors tonight? Looking forward to this one!

I'm assuming visitor just based off the map the Superintendent provided. That'll be a good sign then. Visitors usually leave PT stadium with a W. Hate to break that tradition. :D

• Like 1

I still think we are discounting the fact that the O scores so fast and so often that the other team gets the ball more times per game. With the Slot T we would hold the ball for an entire quarter on one drive. Now I'm not saying that's the only issue but it has to be a factor. I love a bad ###### defense, it doesn't matter how many we hang on the scoreboard I want a 0 on the other side. The games don't get boring for sure!

talk to the coaches, you stop #7 and you have a chance.. no joke

I don't want to take anything away from DeKalb, I'm sure they played their hearts out but everyone knew EW was playing without 5 starters on both sides of the ball and that it would make the game much closer. The EW that DK played is not the same EW that won the district.

Looks like LO is preparing for excuses....EW was good... dekalb played a horrible first half... every team has players beat up this late in the season don't try to make it look like anything different... its football you have to play with what you have no excuses