Paul Pewitt vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Paul pewitt vs harmony  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Paul pewitt
    • Harmony

Well if they score 89 every week don't have to play much defense.

We sure have been scoring a lot of points. I haven't done the math, but I'm pretty sure we are still a run heavy team who can throw and throw well. We strike quick and don't bat an eye if we get a negative play like years past, because the very next play they might take it to the house.

I'm expecting a good game in all seriousness. If Pewitt's plan is to sling the ball around they should have success. If Harmony's ground game is converting firsts and keeping drives moving we should have success. It could be a last man with ball wins kinda game. Safe travels everybody tomorrow. Expecting to see a lot of blue and red filling up them bleachers. Just give me a stretch of chainlink fence and a Dr Pepper and Ol' Stoney will be alright. Go Big Red!!!

We sure have been scoring a lot of points. I haven't done the math, but I'm pretty sure we are still a run heavy team who can throw and throw well. We strike quick and don't bat an eye if we get a negative play like years past, because the very next play they might take it to the house.

Pewitt has over 1700 yards passing and over 3000 yards rushing. Can't put my finger on the exact stats but those are in the ball park. They have been very resilient this year when under adversity. Being behind or having a couple of bad plays don't bother them a bit. They just line up and run another play. If we could find a way to play tough D we would be really dangerous.

Pewitt has over 1700 yards passing and over 3000 yards rushing. Can't put my finger on the exact stats but those are in the ball park. They have been very resilient this year when under adversity. Being behind or having a couple of bad plays don't bother them a bit. They just line up and run another play. If we could find a way to play tough D we would be really dangerous.

This offense is up there with 05 and 10. Like Natureboy said, if our Defense was even average, this team would be unstoppable. Let's hope they found their answer this week.

I still think we are discounting the fact that the O scores so fast and so often that the other team gets the ball more times per game. With the Slot T we would hold the ball for an entire quarter on one drive. Now I'm not saying that's the only issue but it has to be a factor. I love a bad defense, it doesn't matter how many we hang on the scoreboard I want a 0 on the other side. The games don't get boring for sure!

District 8 winner barely beat dekalb tonight. District 8 better be worried

This is the State Playoffs, only have to win by one. Exactly what Harmony will be looking for tomorrow night. We'll see how explosive the PP offense looks. They are going to have to put some serious points on the board or they will be airing up basketballs like their fellow District buddies.

This is the State Playoffs, only have to win by one. Exactly what Harmony will be looking for tomorrow night. We'll see how explosive the PP offense looks. They are going to have to put some serious points on the board or they will be airing up basketballs like their fellow District buddies.

This is gonna be fun Eagle!!!

• Like 1