John Tyler (9-1) vs Lufkin (7-3)

cujoforlife

Another Lobo opinion, the team that wins third down wins the game. Containment of the qbs will be a big part of winning third down. I would think that JT defensive ends hold an edge. This should be a very exciting ,close game. They are both very similar talent-wise in all positions even down to the kickers. How the ball bounces could determine this outcome.

This will be the last EVER Friday night football game for the seniors of one these two teams. No more early morning or late evening practices for those seniors that aren't apart of the winning team. No more sprints, weight lifting, coaches talking spit unless you will be accepting an offer. No more Friday night lights except as a fan. No more fanfare, highlights, nor write ups. No more lacing up the cleats and strapping on the chin strap. No more mouth pieces. No more touchdowns. No more walk throughs in the heat, the rain, nor the cold if you've ever had the experience of playing into December. No more old schools telling you how it was done back in their day. No more pep rallies. No more next year. Play hard, smart, and have fun. It's the playoffs.

• Like 1

This will be the last EVER Friday night football game for the seniors of one these two teams. No more early morning or late evening practices for those seniors that aren't apart of the winning team. No more sprints, weight lifting, coaches talking spit unless you will be accepting an offer. No more Friday night lights except as a fan. No more fanfare, highlights, nor write ups. No more lacing up the cleats and strapping on the chin strap. No more mouth pieces. No more touchdowns. No more walk throughs in the heat, the rain, nor the cold if you've ever had the experience of playing into December. No more old schools telling you how it was done back in their day. No more pep rallies. No more next year. Play hard, smart, and have fun. It's the playoffs.

Man, I vaguely remember my last practice and go round. Reality set in and whatever Coach was talking about sounded like Charlie Brown talk as I tried relentlessly to hold back my tears that began to well upon my eyes. If, you were fortunate enough to play football from the time you were in Little League all the way until your senior year, it probably resonates with you as well.

• Like 1

Way off topic but a lot of djs from dallas and east tx area steal my ish and give me no credit that's why I'm a legend.....Thank you 42-28 subscribe to me at youtube.com/daceo3cp .......42-28.......... trump is retarded. .......42-28.........stop stealing my ish...........42-28...............49-28 ..........

Man, I vaguely remember my last practice and go round. Reality set in and whatever Coach was talking about sounded like Charlie Brown talk as I tried relentlessly to hold back my tears that began to well upon my eyes. If, you were fortunate enough to play football from the time you were in Little League all the way until your senior year, it probably resonates with you as well.

Let's just say, my last practice was a disaster. I showed up without a mouthpiece so coach wouldn't let me practice. No focus and destined for a first round collapse.

The last time JT played KC it was a dog fight for a half or so, I guessing if they do meet again it will be in Waco.

yea that was in 2009. KC was undefeated. It was 16-10 at half, then JT went up 30-10 and won 37-24. I think it was in the 3rd round too. But got to beat LP first.

yea that was in 2009. KC was undefeated. It was 16-10 at half, then JT went up 30-10 and won 37-24. I think it was in the 3rd round too. But got to beat LP first.

Yea, I think that's the same year y'all lost to Klein. KC won the district that season, but Klein made it to the semis. I was surprised they blew out y'all. We had to play them at their stadium Klein Memorial. It was a close game and I thought we were the better team, just made too mistakes again and lost it. Definitely, didn't think that team would go far though. But yea....some Cujo fans seem to be looking ahead. I hope the players are doing the same. After reading what Bryson had to say about us, I wouldn't doubt it..

The klien team had a def that year I was at that game I belive that the one was it hackett? That nailed that qb on that swing pass where they did reverse and threw back to qb and he lit this guy up and they called it a flag I mean the whole crown said whoa! When he got hit it is on youtube on the highlights of they guy who made that hit I think it was hackett may be wrong I know it was a saftey