John Tyler (9-1) vs Lufkin (7-3)

cujoforlife

he don't like you at all do he...lol

I don't know what it is and lord knows I've seen crazy before, I'm from Lufkin and not too far from Rusk. But all of this is unhealthy. The guy is either obsessed with me or the Pack. I told him they have Doctors and pills for his situation, but he's still not getting it Gtee. Just gotta pray for him..

I don't know what it is and lord knows I've seen crazy before, I'm from Lufkin and not too far from Rusk. But all of this is unhealthy. The guy is either obsessed with me or the Pack. I told him they have Doctors and pills for his situation, but he's still not getting it Gtee. Just gotta pray for him..

man u already know y he dislikes you.
  • Like 1

JT's defense has been pretty consistent with holding offenses below their averages. Brown could be a problem looking back at the Lee game with Wickware running for a Duece. LP also has a better receiving group than any other offense JT has faced so far but if they can't recognized and capitalize on JTs coverage weaknesses it's not going to matter. JT's offense played should be fine along as no players are being sat for half a game or even a quarter. JT will need all its offensive hosses to win in the playoffs. Take a raincheck on all the gameday suspensions and let's win some ball games.

My prediction is tears.

JT's defense has been pretty consistent with holding offenses below their averages. Brown could be a problem looking back at the Lee game with Wickware running for a Duece. LP also has a better receiving group than any other offense JT has faced so far but if they can't recognized and capitalize on JTs coverage weaknesses it's not going to matter. JT's offense played should be fine along as no players are being sat for half a game or even a quarter. JT will need all its offensive hosses to win in the playoffs. Take a raincheck on all the gameday suspensions and let's win some ball games.

My prediction is tears.

Come on 32, give a prediction! Tears...lmao

My prediction is tears.

Both defenses are the wildcard in this one. Will one force a turn over in a critical moment. Also special teams could be a major factor in this one. Im expecting a super competitive close game.