John Tyler (9-1) vs Lufkin (7-3)

cujoforlife

That's on us though, because we didn't take care of business at home against West Brook. I told you why I didn't want to play the Cujo and Bryson showed exactly why last night. That's not a kid you want to go up against, But other people on the Lp forum wanted them and to play someone different. I thought that was crazy. As for the team, Coaches should have made those changes after the Woodlands game imo. They had a open week to change things. If we had that scheme and played like that against Wb with those starters in there, I think we would've won and of course got a home game against Lv. We'll have Savon and Jeremiah back at safety though. And those talented fish will probably be on varsity and also our JV Qb. In the few games that I watched of him, he was impressive. I just can't get excited about the kids that are coming up. This team was supposed to make a run this year with Kordell. That fish class was loaded too. The 2014 team was supposed to make a run. It's just difficult to look forward to anything with this program and then we start the season at lobo next year. That's going to be fun....😒. It's all about 2018 though, if the Pack don't kill all of us first with these close games. I'm hoping we'll drop down to 5A in a few years again, when those kids are juniors and seniors. If that happens and Lv stays 6A, I'll definitely be looking forward to things then.

I agree Lufkin should have taken care of business vs WB. I'm excited because of the defense next season. They got a chance to be decent. We waited way to late to make changes. Isn't the JV QB the big kid that looks like Terrance Parks ? At least we will have some weapons to throw to next season. Looking forward to seeing what that freshman WR can do being a soph next year. I think we are truly headed in the right direction. I think we found something in that 3-4.

I agree Lufkin should have taken care of business vs WB. I'm excited because of the defense next season. They got a chance to be decent. We waited way to late to make changes. Isn't the JV QB the big kid that looks like Terrance Parks ? At least we will have some weapons to throw to next season. Looking forward to seeing what that freshman WR can do being a soph next year. I think we are truly headed in the right direction. I think we found something in that 3-4.

Yep, that's him (Jv Qb).

I watched DeSoto vs SGP 2 weeks ago. No doubt in my mind John Tyler can best DeSoto. That QB they got committed TCU isn't even Bryson league.

yea desoto almost lost to a subpar SGP team in my IMO. But I said that desoto is probably one of the most overrated teams year in and year out. I mean don't get me wrong they are really good, but I definitely don't see top ten in nation or top 3 in the state in texas, especially after the midland and SGP game. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Carroll.

Is he mobile ? He is a massive kid he goes about 6'5 230 don't he ? And what can you tell me about #27 for another freshman to get out there like that he must be something special too.

Yea, he's mobile. Not as quick as Kordell, but he tried to run over a few people when I watched him. He had pretty good speed. I like his arm, he just needs to improve on his accuracy. I don't think he's that big though. Probably about 6'3 or 6'4. Not sure about weight. Not as big as Garcia though. As for the #27, In the games that I watch, he killed teams with those sweep plays and beat most corners on the level with his speed. He was also great at blocking. if he's the same kid that I watched a few weeks ago and also a few times earlier this year for the fish. Definitely looks like him. I think he played both ways too. Just need to get in the weight room and also on the track. I think he has a lot of potential. You can tell these coaches think highly of this fish team. When is the last time we had fish playing and even starting before?

yea desoto almost lost to a subpar SGP team in my IMO. But I said that desoto is probably one of the most overrated teams year in and year out. I mean don't get me wrong they are really good, but I definitely don't see top ten in nation or top 3 in the state in texas, especially after the midland and SGP game. I wouldn't be surprised if they lose to Carroll.

Did we look like Horn??? Lol, just kidding. Congrats to your boys!