John Tyler (9-1) vs Lufkin (7-3)

cujoforlife

I'm shocked that you and Lee4life were the only ones talking smack in this thread. What's going on with the JT fans this week??

Funny! Where I talked smack about the football? I been talking about band playing Lufkin song back at them. I looked at the Montgomery game, and Lufkin is still playing GO JT.

why don't they like JT? And do you feel the same way?

You'll have to ask them that lol. As for the last part, when we're not playing, I don't really have a problem with y'all. I just don't root for the Cujo like I used to, when we're not playing. Mostly because of the last two meetings and being in the same district. You should be happy about that though. Remember, you said rivals aren't supposed to like each other lol.

You have to ask them that lol. As for the last part, when we're not playing, I don't really have a problem with y'all. I just don't root for the Cujo like I used to, when we're not playing. Mostly because of the last two meetings and being in the same district. You should be happy about that though. Remember, you said rivals aren't supposed to like each other lol.

I understand the last part as far you go. I know I root for LP when they ain't playing us. Heck I root for LV, unless their win affects JT. i was hoping LV won state last yr.

I just don't understand why they have a problem with JT. I give LV tons of compliments. I always give their program respect. BUT, I will defend JT when they are disrespected, and LV fans have said alot of disrespectful things about JT. I know their are some big time homer fans from JT, but I have never seen them disrespecting LV as a program. I never see JT folks say they need to prove something to get their respect. But hey, if they dislike us, thats on them. A well known Texas rapper said if everyone got love for you, then you doing something wrong....lol

by the way, Im rooting for LV tonight.