John Tyler (9-1) vs Lufkin (7-3)

cujoforlife

I usually always go for JT and Longview when they are not playing Lufkin. I even get behind Lee and cheered in there state run. I'm all about big school East Texas football. Its is vs the big city in my eyes. When John Tyler plays Longview it varies who I root for. I always had favorable experiences during track meets interacting with Longview and John Tyler even Lee kids. We were pretty much from the same background we just went to different schools.

I usually always go for JT and Longview when they are not playing Lufkin. I even get behind Lee and cheered in there state run. I'm all about big school East Texas football. Its is vs the big city in my eyes. When John Tyler plays Longview it varies who I root for. I always had favorable experiences during track meets interacting with Longview and John Tyler even Lee kids. We were pretty much from the same background we just went to different schools.

That's usually how it is.

whats up with the good luck LP's from lobo fans....no good luck for your fellow district mates?...lol

I want both of y'all to lose. I want Lp to upset y'all then, since whomever wins won't lose to Jesuit, lose to whoever is there in round 3.

+1 I root for East Texas at the end of the day.

I want both of y'all to lose. I want Lp to upset y'all then, since whomever wins won't lose to Jesuit, lose to whoever is there in round 3.

Oh I see.

I hope we win tonight, but whether its JT or LP tonight (or even LV in Beaumont), I want them to win out, not just go to the third round. I rather the title be in East Texas than anywhere in the state.