De kalb vs Edgewood

BoyzNdaHood

De kalb vs Edgewood  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

I told you 33 makes the defense ok. Same thing happen last year except Ew was 4 and Howe was 1. They scored 1st half and defense lost line backer and couldn't hold them off second half. Except they lost. In the Harmony game they had 3 and 33. Harmony will still roll. Good job Dekalb. Who does Ew have next.

I told you 33 makes the defense ok. Same thing happen last year except Ew was 4 and Howe was 1. They scored 1st half and defense lost line backer and couldn't hold them off second half. Except they lost. In the Harmony game they had 3 and 33. Harmony will still roll. Good job Dekalb. Who does Ew have next.

will 3 be back??

Talked to one fan she said if they win next week he will get to play the following week, don't know how much truth there is to that... Good job Edgewood to hold em off at the end, great job dekalb to fight your way back in it.... Good luck next round Edgewood

Talked to one fan she said if they win next week he will get to play the following week, don't know how much truth there is to that... Good job Edgewood to hold em off at the end, great job dekalb to fight your way back in it.... Good luck next round Edgewood

I was told the same thing by one of the parents. He wouldn't get to play next week. He might play in round three.

Holliday or whitewright