Playoff RD1 Big Sandy 7-3 vs Simms Bowie 4-6 7pm New Diana Thursday

ScoutingReport

Big Sandy looking to win their 1st playoff game since 2011. Hard to believe it's been that long.

Big Sandy will have to play way better than they did in the 1st half vs Cayuga or they will lose.

Got to learn how to execute for 4 quarters and not turn the ball over. 3 of them killed us vs Yuga.

I do see they Cats winning but by how much will depend on what team shows up.

It's not hard to believe it's been since 2011. When kids don't do what is asked of them by coaches as a unit then you get beat. 9 people execute and 2 don't you get beat that's what has happened since 2011 unfortunately. That's the truth. The coaches tell them but they don't do it what can you do but keep coaching them...

It's not hard to believe it's been since 2011. When kids don't do what is asked of them by coaches as a unit then you get beat. 9 people execute and 2 don't you get beat that's what has happened since 2011 unfortunately. That's the truth. The coaches tell them but they don't do it what can you do but keep coaching them...

Those same coaches in 2014 that call a jump pass against ore city on the two yard line. Those same coaches who have the leading rusher against Harelton in 2014 and don't give him a single carry. Those same coaches that have not beat at Union Grove team in 6 years and have the worst body posture and fit throwing I've seen. And to be clear I'm only talking about one not all coaches. I love that the kids change every years ,some always graduate but YoU KNOTHEAD(which seams very appropriate) blame them and not the constant being the coach...... just wow

It's been 4 years too many since union grove has been beaten not 6. And what do you care your up the road in gilmer now.....

I care about the dozen or so kids that have gotten jobbed. I also care about the fact that he has had the talent on the that team to send kids to school to play football and further their educations and hasn't . I have helped more kids go play at the next level than that program has as a whole since 2010. Talk what you know . And I'd you know who I am don't hide behind your screen name feel free to give me a call , send me and email , Facebook, me and we can have a real conversation bc I have no problem talking about it.

I NEVER say anything on here but I think I need to. I know for a fact that the coach tries to help the kids that have the talent to play at the next level because my kid was one of them! He can't help them if they don't have the grades or are not coachable! I'm not saying that about your kid but they do everything they can to help prepare them each week for the game! It's not their fault if the kids don't execute or can't remember the plays! Which I know has been the case for the last few years! YES they will own up when they make a bad call and say it's on them, but in the end it's not all their fault! They aren't the ones out there on the field! The kids have to do their part as well! I'm just sooo tired of everything being blamed on the coaches! You can hear them from the sidelines telling them what to do but if the kid messes up, I guess it's still their fault huh?? Rant over!!

First, football is not life. There are a lot more important things.

Second, you go to school to get an education. Not to play football. Football is an awesome extracurricular activity. If you go to school for the purpose it was designed for ( education ) and get good grades and score well on test, you can get into any college you want to. You don't need coaches to help.

Third, usually the kids and the parents that blame coaches for not helping their kids get scholarship to go on to the next level are usually the kids who do not have the grades or test scores and have nothing to fall back on to get them into college.

So, let's get back to what this thread was for and that is the Big Sandy vs Bowie game. Thanks.

First, football is not life. There are a lot more important things.

Second, you go to school to get an education. Not to play football. Football is an awesome extracurricular activity. If you go to school for the purpose it was designed for ( education ) and get good grades and score well on test, you can get into any college you want to. You don't need coaches to help.

Third, usually the kids and the parents that blame coaches for not helping their kids get scholarship to go on to the next level are usually the kids who do not have the grades or test scores and have nothing to fall back on to get them into college.

So, let's get back to what this thread was for and that is the Big Sandy vs Bowie game. Thanks.

Those same coaches in 2014 that call a jump pass against ore city on the two yard line. Those same coaches who have the leading rusher against Harelton in 2014 and don't give him a single carry. Those same coaches that have not beat at Union Grove team in 6 years and have the worst body posture and fit throwing I've seen. And to be clear I'm only talking about one not all coaches. I love that the kids change every years ,some always graduate but YoU KNOTHEAD(which seams very appropriate) blame them and not the constant being the coach...... just wow

You are FUNNY

" I have helped more kids go play at the next level than that program has as a whole since 2010. "

Please explain to me HOW you have the ability to get kids an athletic scholarship when you are not a coach @ Big Sandy. Athletic Scholarships are few and far between in small schools. You sound like most that get on here and blast coaches and think YOU know more than coaches...I'll be watching Smoaky thread for your asinine reply

" I have helped more kids go play at the next level than that program has as a whole since 2010. "

Please explain to me HOW you have the ability to get kids an athletic scholarship when you are not a coach @ Big Sandy. Athletic Scholarships are few and far between in small schools. You sound like most that get on here and blast coaches and think YOU know more than coaches...I'll be watching Smoaky thread for your asinine reply

I already made my peace with the people I offended and what I did was pick up a phone and called my friends who coach at the collegiate level at that time and made them aware of a talented kid who was getting 0 looks and they ended up at that school. So to make it public. I have my opinion it rubbed the young men of BS the wrong way which I never intended and I hate I did that to them. I hope they take it all the way to Jerrys World. But personal opinion is my own on certain ppl and I won't mention it again. Those young mean are having a special year. I'm going to keep the focus on that.