#10 Carlisle (9-1) vs. West Sabine (5-5) in Nacogdoches

upullinmychain

I had typed out a bunch of words and humorous stuff but I erased it all to put this here.. My boys are hurting rite now and the first part of the week, they will hurt even more. By Friday they will be completely pizzed at the world and looking to let their anger out, hence there is probably gonna be a bunch of stupid penalties.. If my Indians can reign in their emotions they have what it takes to pull out the win.

All the emotions aside, West Sabine just doesn't matchup well with Carlisle. The Indians have too many weapons on offense and they're too stout on D.

West Sabine may get a score, maybe two, but Carlisle will roll. I expect something like 48-14.

Friends are saying the kids are smiling at school today, coming to grips with everything, learning to deal with it. Thinking my boys gon get it together for Friday, if they do... Yeah it's gonna get live and colorful. They lost Friday and fully understand the reasons, they're OK with that one, nobody wanted to be there but it was nessassary to the ordeal and aren't even looking back at it. To them it didn't even matter, wasn't even a blip on their radar so to speak. My oldest told me the kids were already talking about how to shut down w Sabine offense and with our starting rb returning, this kid opens our run game up completely, forces defensive coordinators to keep linebackers closer to the line, anyway I digress, the kids were talking alot about the offensive schemes they might be running Friday and genuinely seemed ready to play the game. These are all good signs to me as this seemed normal to the way they usually act. Yes they are still sad and have more pain on the horizon, but they are healing and getting more mature so to speak.. Thinking it's gonna be a beautiful night under the Friday night lights, hope both teams enjoy the experience.. Hug ya kids..