Bi-District: Diboll (2-8) vs. Gilmer (9-1)

blackflag79

in Tatum, 7 PM Thursday  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How does this one go?

• Gilmer wins in a blowout
    • Gilmer wins a close one
    • Diboll wins in a blowout
    • Diboll wins a close one

I agree and I have not been a fan of the 4 team format since it started. I wish they would at least adjust it for 5 team districts and just send 3. A team that wins 1 district game should never make the playoffs. Diboll being in this game is purely a product of the UIL and is a bit ridiculous to me.

Anyways..Diboll will get off the bus with the intentions of making it a game, but I think they will need something big to happen early to give them the motivation to compete in this one.

The 4 team format and # of districts divisible by 4 of the UIL trying to make things easy for them, not the participating membership of the UIL...

TDB,,, come sit on the Gilmer side and wear something black. I'll explain to ya, why Gilmer can have 4 turnovers, over 100 yards in penalties, and still win by three touchdowns,, we do it nearly every week. LOL What is Diboll gonna do to us that we don't do to ourselves?

Ehhh, I know yall ain't got anyone to jaw with so I thought I would help get yalls week by faster. Don't worry, I'll be there, or here, or whatever. You know what u mean. See you Thursday.

This would probably be the year to wear it I don't see anybody stopping them.

Whoever wins Region 4 has the best shot at knocking off WO-S. I think it will be Cuero, and I really think the Gobblers will play them really close, maybe even shock them in an upset.

Whoever wins Region 4 has the best shot at knocking off WO-S. I think it will be Cuero, and I really think the Gobblers will play them really close, maybe even shock them in an upset.

Geronimo Navarro also a team to watch to match up with WOS coming out of the other side. but I just want the BUCKEYES to handle their business