Lovelady (8-2) vs Union Grove (8-2)

elifromlovelady

Lovelady vs Union Grove   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

Key for Lovelady is containing the ug qb, for ug would be to get into the backfield with their big DT And create turnovers, that being said I would think LL OC would run a read option right at the DT and make him commit and possibly take himself out of the play, thereby not having to double team him and leaving the backside unblocked. Or maintain backside block for a moment longer than usual and running away from him, on speed plays. This game could be a fun defensive type game to watch. Good luck to both and enjoy the ride.

Almost time to take care of business. I see LL having a big night throwing the ball if they need to. But it may be #4 and #5 wrecking shop on the ground. Pick your poison. Stack the box and get shredded thru the air, or defend the pass and watch those boys in maroon run wild. It's coming and it won't look anything like the last time these two teams locked up in Bullard.

Rain gone, cool weather in the air, neck starting to swell a little!!!!!!!!! Friday Night football in East Texas. GAMEDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Friday off from football in a while, but it wasn't half bad. My oldest daughter took her first deer this evening! She got a nice young doe. Anybody wanna venture a guess as to what Thanksgiving Dinner at old Trueblue's house is gonna be?
  • Like 1