Round 2 - 3A Div 2 Area Playoff Game: Elysian Fields (11-0) vs Leon (9-2)

BigDave

Round 2 3A Div 2 Area Matchup  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

Or you may be saying them dudes know football.

nah. They're just big homers. Y'all are legit good. Could win out even.....but your not the freak team that a horrible shell of the back to back fans are puffing you up to be. Arp and EF both can win against you and sorry but Crockett is in trouble.
  • Like 1

nah. They're just big homers. Y'all are legit good. Could win out even.....but your not the freak team that a horrible shell of the back to back fans are puffing you up to be. Arp and EF both can win against you and sorry but Crockett is in trouble.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are ....

• Like 1

Crockett may not win against Arp heck they may not win this week but I assure you whoever plays them will know they are there and it won't be easy. But I will just let the boys say it on the field as we have all year.

All I got to say is, we all know what we're up against when is come time for EF to play newton EF, is going to put 11 guys in front of them and #grindfor5 for 48 minutes. Even for some of you that says we played a weak schedule, Jefferson still playing their the district champion, Winona, still playing arp, still playing, I don't think our schedule was to weak, for what we loss to graduation last year,

Crockett may not win against Arp heck they may not win this week but I assure you whoever plays them will know they are there and it won't be easy. But I will just let the boys say it on the field as we have all year.

+1. I think y'all make it to play arp. Now winning, idk but should be a good game.

All I got to say is, we all know what we're up against when is come time for EF to play newton EF, is going to put 11 guys in front of them and #grindfor5 for 48 minutes. Even for some of you that says we played a weak schedule, Jefferson still playing their the district champion, Winona, still playing arp, still playing, I don't think our schedule was to weak, for what we loss to graduation last year,

Rock they gone hate, I don't think nobody needs to be saying who had a weak schedule cause that takes away from how good a team is, if your better than your opponent then so be it but EF definitely doesn't deserves to be saying they had a weak schedule cause we was a weak *** team last yr but EF has turned it around this yr
  • Like 1

Rock they gone hate, I don't think nobody needs to be saying who had a weak schedule cause that takes away from how good a team is, if your better than your opponent then so be it but EF definitely doesn't deserves to be saying they had a weak schedule cause we was a weak *** team last yr but EF has turned it around this yr

TD89, the #grindfor5 is real.

Might as well tell our boys turn in the pads and helmets, Newton is just to raw.... Lol get real they are a REALLY good team but so is EF

How bout this!let's root for one another this week, "homers from another mother" so that we can make sure this game happens, EF is going to man handle Leon,and we should do the same to the bison crew,

How bout this!let's root for one another this week, "homers from another mother" so that we can make sure this game happens, EF is going to man handle Leon,and we should do the same to the bison crew,

Lol. Best of luck to y'all. Hopefully both of our teams take care of business this week!!

I think EF keeps it rolling until they run up against Newton or Crockett. Both of them have some of the best ball hawking DBs you will see at any high school level. Very hard to beat them deep even if EF has time to throw deep routes. They also put a lot of pressure on the QB and will not let him get outside and run down the field. Their overall team speed on offense and defense is something EF hasn't even come close to seeing this year ...

They will not have time to throw the ball, and will not be able to scramble to the outside. Entire "D" is BIG and physical. EF has not faced a defense this stacked this year. They are Senior laden, but remember several if the guys starting as Sophmores during the 2014 Championship game. He He, they've only gotten bigger and faster. During the 2014 Championship game the Newton Head Coach was on oxygen due to awaiting a lung transplant. During that game there was a kid following him up and down the field, rolling his oxygen tank behind him. That little kid happens to be #24 for Newton this season. The reason I mention this is because everyone who plays Newton Will be getting a heavy dose of #24. By the way, he is only a Sophmore.

They will not have time to throw the ball, and will not be able to scramble to the outside. Entire "D" is BIG and physical. EF has not faced a defense this stacked this year. They are Senior laden, but remember several if the guys starting as Sophmores during the 2014 Championship game. He He, they've only gotten bigger and faster. During the 2014 Championship game the Newton Head Coach was on oxygen due to awaiting a lung transplant. During that game there was a kid following him up and down the field, rolling his oxygen tank behind him. That little kid happens to be #24 for Newton this season. The reason I mention this is because everyone who plays Newton Will be getting a heavy dose of #24. By the way, he is only a Sophmore.

I'm sure Newton is not gonna take your word of a guaranteed victory against EF or Arp cause they have heard this before and came up on the losing end