Round 2 - 3A Div 2 Area Playoff Game: Elysian Fields (11-0) vs Leon (9-2)

BigDave

Round 2 3A Div 2 Area Matchup  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

I'm sure Newton is not gonna take your word of a guaranteed victory against EF or Arp cause they have heard this before and came up on the losing end

No disrespect to ef or arp but if y'all play newton y'all will get man handled.. not as bad as we did but y'all will join us in round ball..

nah. They're just big homers. Y'all are legit good. Could win out even.....but your not the freak team that a horrible shell of the back to back fans are puffing you up to be. Arp and EF both can win against you and sorry but Crockett is in trouble.

Crockett will destroy Arp. And you heard it here first. I have seen both play and JJ you are dreaming of you think Arp will beat Crockett. This is why you always get homer of the year award. Yes I do think Arp will get to Crockett but that will be the end.

Crockett will destroy Arp. And you heard it here first. I have seen both play and JJ you are dreaming of you think Arp will beat Crockett. This is why you always get homer of the year award. Yes I do think Arp will get to Crockett but that will be the end.

make the playoffs then talk to me.
  • Like 1

So do all of y'all that are busting Newtons chops think your team is not going to win? "Scared drama Queens" that are hesitant to stand behind their team, but yet rather lay low and hope for the other team to slip so you can say "I told you so" lol

• Like 1

So do all of y'all that are busting Newtons chops think your team is not going to win? "Scared drama Queens" that are hesitant to stand behind their team, but yet rather lay low and hope for the other team to slip so you can say "I told you so" lol

We haven't talked smack all year. We just show up and play football. It's worked pretty good up to this point. We prefer to listen to you guys tell us how bad we will lose each week.