Harmony vs. Henrietta

Stoney

Harmony vs. Henrietta   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harmony
    • Henrietta

Believe me, driving to Frisco on Friday night will be an absolute nightmare. I live probably 35-40 miles from the stadium and I would allow myself 2 hours on a Friday evening. Especially they will have games everywhere in that area. I really am trying to give the East Texans fair warning. Any stadium east of Frisco would have been better. Mesquite, Garland, McKinney, Wylie (even with their construction nightmare), Royse City and even Forney might be better. Forney's City Bank Stadium is ok, but it is the worst location to get in and out of. Once you get there be prepared to wait forevvvveeerrr to get out!

So the next time your coach or the opposing coach wants to play in those highly populated city areas, I would beg them not to. The only way I would like Frisco would be on a Saturday....maybe. The stadiums are nice, but very cumbersome to get in and out of.

Frisco is NOT where I expected us to be playing. If I'm making this trip it'll be decided at 4:01pm as I pull out of the parking lot. Head west down 20, head north to the house. Thanks for the heads up Micro.

Your not making this one stoney

If it was east side of Dallas and not Frisco, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Or like Fan said a Saturday game. That run to Frisco, especially hitting that 5 o clock traffic....I love my school but I like my sanity a little more. Lol

If it was east side of Dallas and not Frisco, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Or like Fan said a Saturday game. That run to Frisco, especially hitting that 5 o clock traffic....I love my school but I like my sanity a little more. Lol

yeah, I know what you mean... Im going to try to hit the road soon as I get off, if wife and son aren't ready their getting left lol.. Good luck to ya and lets show em DISTRICT 8 is the real deal... Safe travels to all the eagles on that highway tomorrow and good luck

Injuries is part of this game. We are at the time of the year when we see who the best TEAMS are. You will not go far against good teams if you are relying are a couple of players. Yes you will miss them but it not a excuse.

there's always a couple of players on each team at this level must have to make each team go....smh

Harmony should physically dominate this game. Henrietta QB is they're best player and they'll lean on him often. He's a tough guy that doesn't go down easy.

If the Harmony from the 1st round shows up this could be over early. I just don't see anything on film that leads me to believe otherwise.

If Harmony turns it over and gets down big then that could be a problem but if they dictate the game I don't see them losing.

Good luck to both squads and safe travels!

Just looking on the map and you know, Harmony vs Gunter at Royse City ISD Stadium for the next round sure does sound like a perfect spot. That would be just about as good as it gets right there. Not discounting Henrietta or Hooks either, if those two win tonight, that would be another great middle spot for your teams... So we will be waiting on your calls.

• Like 1

No, the drive scared me off. If it was Saturday I'd have been there. Leaving work at 4 to ago to Frico? I couldn't do it Eagle.

Same for me. Hopefully, we take care of business and next week should be closer. If you hear any updates, let us know. GO EAGLES!!!
  • Like 1

I like the way you think Micro. Where do I need to eat next week when I'm there?

Yes, there is Soulman's BBQ and we also have six or seven new places since last year. We are growing fast! Charlie's Hamburgers is a good and they have home cooking with a good chicken fried steak. We have a brand new Wal-Mart with a new Subway, a new Whataburger, a new Fuzzy's Taco, a new Dairy Queen, Denny's, Rice Express, McDonalds, Arbeledo's Mexican food (very good), Los Pinas Mexican Food, Golden Chick and I don't know what else,but our concession food is really good at the stadium as well.