Carlisle vs Cayuga

FearTheSpear78

Yes sir, takes a minute to come back from where they've been, but ever minute my Indians stay above the water is a minute closer to their goal. We all need to remember that these kids ain't even supposed to be here, but they defied the odds and became a unit, our armor is chinked, we've lost a brother and we fight amongst ourselves sometimes.. But when it comes down to it, these boys are all heart and will find the most unorthodox ways to win, because all it takes in the end is one more point than your opponent. As for the rock? All he'll ever ask for is an honest effort and a fair game, yeah these boys are good for another game or two and if we can stay somewhat healthy maybe more.

One snap at a time, one play at a time and one day at a time.. Sweet Jesus.. Had to throw that part in thee... Because sometimes teams seem to win on Devine intervention.. Hahahaha

• Like 1

Jus remember RipperRipper, we never really used our power run game friday,starting rb jus mostly blocked, when they ran him it pretty much sealed the deal, he was about 70-75 %last week, this week he prolly be 100. Once he an the other backs start rolling some it takes pressure off the pass game and we go vertical. Rock usually tries to find a mismatch in secondary and use the pass to open the run up (when all healthy) it'll be the first time in 3-4 weeks we have been. If and I say if we are klicking on all cylinders Friday, I see us pulling out the w, if the kids are still somewhat banged up it may be like last Friday.. A grinder.. Cayuga ain't no daisy, they coming to win it and it'll be up to the boys to convince them otherwise. Should be a doozy

Most everybody has people out with one injury or another.. Playoff football - next man up.. The toughest will advance the rest usually don't. One of the reasons rock don't load preseason schedule too intense, in small school football you are only given a handfull of standout players, ya get em hurt and ya one and done usually, but at times a younger kid may step up, not always. We were playing a freshman Friday in the secondary because of his tackling abilities don't see that often. Every single kid on our varsity rotates in and out all night on both sides of the ball.. Next man up doesn't kill us like it use to.

Most everybody has people out with one injury or another.. Playoff football - next man up.. The toughest will advance the rest usually don't. One of the reasons rock don't load preseason schedule too intense, in small school football you are only given a handfull of standout players, ya get em hurt and ya one and done usually, but at times a younger kid may step up, not always. We were playing a freshman Friday in the secondary because of his tackling abilities don't see that often. Every single kid on our varsity rotates in and out all night on both sides of the ball.. Next man up doesn't kill us like it use to.

I agree

Again this is a testament to the program rocky been trying to build over here for 12 years, three or four quarter backs, three or four running backs, three or four kickers and recievers to go to.. It do help in the waning days of the football season, kids making the weirdest of transitions.. 6 years ago my oldest went from scoring five or six touchdowns against Alto while playing in a JV game, next year starting guard, all district, next year center, same thing, these kids will play anywhere he asks in the drop of a hat. It's just fun watching them grow and absolutely a blessing to not have the season crater because the loss of a couple starters..

• Like 1

As much as Carlisle throws and runs jets to the outside, trying to get to the edge, it would not suprise me in the least to see us finally go back to the power run game and attack the middle hard. If for any reason we are able to force ug to stack and protect their interior, then the outside would become very vulnerable to the read options and jetts. Remember we are finally getting our power running game healthy after three weeks, finally not one dimensional or somewhat so. Would really enjoy seeing our offense at 100, interior and outside and go Nascar for a whole game, because it is fun to behold when it's clicking. Would be really fun to see both teams at one hundred percent and just by golly hammering at it.

As a certifiable homer and not having had my yearly crow meal, I predict a district sweep again this week. In the event my prognostication is incorrect I have found new sauce I prefer so make it crispy with Sweet Baby Rays Wing Glaze. Full order please Go YUGA Bobcats Wildcats and UG somethings. Dos XX on the side for little liquid to get it down.

• Like 1

As a certifiable homer and not having had my yearly crow meal, I predict a district sweep again this week. In the event my prognostication is incorrect I have found new sauce I prefer so make it crispy with Sweet Baby Rays Wing Glaze. Full order please Go YUGA Bobcats Wildcats and UG somethings. Dos XX on the side for little liquid to get it down.

Now that's funny right there, I don't who you are.