Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I've seen them on film. I gave credit and respect to GW after the game Friday night my god you GW fans complain more than democrats lighten up it's just a prediction.

I'm not complaining just asking cause I want to know what makes them 3 tds favorites in your opinion. Wasn't saying you was bashing us cause Friday night will tell all.

I'm not complaining just asking cause I want to know what makes them 3 tds favorites in your opinion. Wasn't saying you was bashing us cause Friday night will tell all.

Well they are a well balanced spread team and consistent. Their defense isn't that great but it gets the job done. Where Gladewater is consistent running the ball and very good at it but the passing game is shaky not just based upon Tatum game from film that I've watched on GW too. And last but not least GW secondary against Celinas receivers PG, Gilmer and somewhat Pitt shredded GW through the air.

Well they are a well balanced spread team and consistent. Their defense isn't that great but it gets the job done. Where Gladewater is consistent running the ball and very good at it but the passing game is shaky not just based upon Tatum game from film that I've watched on GW too. And last but not least GW secondary against Celinas receivers PG, Gilmer and somewhat Pitt shredded GW through the air.

Our secondary isn't great but definitely didn't get shredded against PG,PITT and as far as Gilmore we gave up big plays in the first half but we made adjustments to somewhat shut them down in the second half.

This guy has no clue what he is talking about. Pg threw 3 passes against us. Pitt scored 15 points and struggled throwing it, but couldn't run. Gilmer hit us on some big plays. He has no clue

Celina has got the biggest oline in the state of Texas and thats no understatement. They are absolutely huge. Their oline averages 6'3 298lbs legit.

Lt 6'5 326

Lg 6'2 275

C 6'2 265

Rg 6'4 310

Rt 6'4 316

Its amazing haha

Last year at the State Championship Game an undersized WOS team manhandled Celina. I pick Gladewater by 7.

This guy has no clue what he is talking about. Pg threw 3 passes against us. Pitt scored 15 points and struggled throwing it, but couldn't run. Gilmer hit us on some big plays. He has no clue

Actually PG threw four passes.......

Pitt struggled to run it, passing it they had their 3rd highest total of the season....

Gilmer gonna Gilmer....

Go ahead, tell ME I have no clue.

Actually PG threw four passes.......

Pitt struggled to run it, passing it they had their 3rd highest total of the season....

Gilmer gonna Gilmer....

Go ahead, tell ME I have no clue.

Well thier third highest total was below 200 yards from what I remember. And they threw it like 40 times. So I'd say the secondary did pretty good...