Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well they are a well balanced spread team and consistent. Their defense isn't that great but it gets the job done. Where Gladewater is consistent running the ball and very good at it but the passing game is shaky not just based upon Tatum game from film that I've watched on GW too. And last but not least GW secondary against Celinas receivers PG, Gilmer and somewhat Pitt shredded GW through the air.

Bears were shaky in first half against Gilmer. But pg and Pitt. U wrong

Did the QB play defense? WOS ran all over Celina's defense.

They scored 21 points. If they ran all over them they didnt get into the end zone much.

No. Could not have beat WOS with him in the game. Good excuse though.

How can you know that? In less you omniscient i dont think you can answer that.

They scored 21 points. If they ran all over them they didnt get into the end zone much.

How can you know that? In less you omniscient i dont think you can answer that.

He got his arm broke. Part of what we call football. Whining is for those that are demonstrating cause their feeling are hurt. #### it up it will be OK.

My bad 216 yards 40 attempts.

We defended the pass very well against the Eagles also... Lmao

That's funny huh.....

Let me know when y'all have a game the last week of season..

Y'all are slightly above average. Nothing more. Nothing special.. Congrats on bearing a team that was 0-10 last year in bi district... That happens to have a new staff and new system.

I get it. You're a kid So I wouldn't expect you to know much about football....

Good luck against title town this week. I think y'all can win.

He got his arm broke. Part of what we call football. Whining is for those that are demonstrating cause their feeling are hurt. #### it up it will be OK.

Im not whining but any team loses there qb in the state championship game your chances of winning are very low. Who cares that qas last year anyways.

That's funny huh.....

Let me know when y'all have a game the last week of season..

Y'all are slightly above average. Nothing more. Nothing special.. Congrats on bearing a team that was 0-10 last year in bi district... That happens to have a new staff and new system.

I get it. You're a kid So I wouldn't expect you to know much about football....

Good luck against title town this week. I think y'all can win.

Did what they were suppose to do dominated 35 to 7. Game was never in question. But Tatum knew what was coming, they have seen it the last two years. Y'all just can't get away from these butt whoopins...

Did what they were suppose to do dominated 35 to 7. Game was never in question. But Tatum knew what was coming, they have seen it the last two years. Y'all just can't get away from these butt whoopins...

You're right. We can't.

Heard y'all had a new scoreboard.... Got slot for all those state titles in it?

Kid, we can do this all night. If you think I'm bothered about losing to GW who really hasn't done anything special you are mistakening.

I'm from Tatum Holmes, we have titles in multiple sports...... You have three rounds deep in football.

You're right. We can't.

Kid, we can do this all night. If you think I'm bothered about losing to GW who really hasn't done anything special you are mistakening.

I'm from Tatum Holmes, we have titles in multiple sports...... You have three rounds deep in football.

U didn't say you wanted to talk about stuff from 10 years ago, I was trying to keep it most recent like last 3 years. But congrats I'm glad y'all won them, I was cheering for y'all... But dang Tatum folks talk a lot of trash. Now y'all can go work on a title in basketball

You're right. We can't.

Y'all Tatum folks always talking trash and living in the past . Last three years in a row we have done nothing special to whoop that Tatum .. but y'alll can keep remembering back in the day when y'all could compete .. good times ... keep telling us about it please!

U didn't say you wanted to talk about stuff from 10 years ago, I was trying to keep it most recent like last 3 years. But congrats I'm glad y'all won them, I was cheering for y'all... But dang Tatum folks talk a lot of trash. Now y'all can go work on a title in basketball

Odds are ten years ago you were still pooping in huggies.

Y'all Tatum folks always talking trash and living in the past . Last three years in a row we have done nothing special to whoop that Tatum ###### .. but y'alll can keep remembering back in the day when y'all could compete .. good times ... keep telling us about it please!

At least we have a past to live in.

Oh there was that time yall tied DF... Would have won but the Tatum coach blocked those extra point's..