Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Did what they were suppose to do dominated 35 to 7. Game was never in question. But Tatum knew what was coming, they have seen it the last two years. Y'all just can't get away from these butt whoopins...

Like I said beating Tatum is their state championship because they sure didn't get any the past 2 years and not gonna get one this year!

Well duh...... We have more titles in basketball than GW has in anything.

Congrats. I'm not the biggest basketball fan. But hope y'all win another this year. Tatum is great at every sport... Can we move on to The Bears Vs Bobcats? We understand Tatum thinks our secondary stinks and the Celina gonna expose it.

Like I said beating Tatum is their state championship because they sure didn't get any the past 2 years and not gonna get one this year!

Actually beating Gilmore is our state championship LMBO. I like the Tatum fans cause y'all do talk a lot of trash but it's all in fun but with that said let's all move on to this week's game I really want to know about Celina

So I was right with what I said and not to mention y'all got man handled by PG do yourself a favor and actually research what you are saying instead of just being a t shirt fan!

Ur statement made no sense pg barely threw the ball, Pitt had 216 yds on 40 attempts, Gilmer had us deep a couple times in first half. If our secondary is that week, why didn't Tatum do anything at all against it?

Im not whining but any team loses there qb in the state championship game your chances of winning are very low. Who cares that qas last year anyways.

Like I said before injuries are part of football. I still will pick the Bears and if a GW player is injured I will not use that as an excuse. I would like to see a championship game WOS vs, Gladewater.

Like I said before injuries are part of football. I still will pick the Bears and if a GW player is injured I will not use that as an excuse. I would like to see a championship game WOS vs, Gladewater.

The two that got hurt Friday night are gonna be fine. We need to get #21 healthy, he has been playing on a sprained ankle. He is a really good linebacker

From what I've seen. I think Gladewater can have some success running the ball. I think it should be a great game. Celina's oline is big, but Gladewater has seen big lines quite a bit this year. Carthage was big also. I don't think Celina is as good as Carthage or Kilgore but I think they are pretty good. I think we have more speed on defense than Celina has seen since argyle.

From what I've seen. I think Gladewater can have some success running the ball. I think it should be a great game. Celina's oline is big, but Gladewater has seen big lines quite a bit this year. Carthage was big also. I don't think Celina is as good as Carthage or Kilgore but I think they are pretty good. I think we have more speed on defense than Celina has seen since argyle.

If Celina's line really is as big as listed in previous post, they are considerably larger than Carthage. We have one lineman in the 275 range. Everyone else is 225-250 range.

If Celina's line really is as big as listed in previous post, they are considerably larger than Carthage. We have one lineman in the 275 range. Everyone else is 225-250 range.

They are that big. Ive seriously never seen an oline bigger then this one in high school.

They are that big. Ive seriously never seen an oline bigger then this one in high school.

Hell why don't they just get in the I and just run behind that line. Dang that's a huge line

You and your boyfriend razor from ATL seem really butt hurt ... y'all should cuddle with each other for comfort !

You sure do talk a lot of trash too. You was probably a bench warmer. When you have a good team you talk a lot of smack but I don't remember you from last year when yall wasn't doing as good. Tatum and the few ATL fans stick with there team through the good and the bad.

You sure do talk a lot of trash too. You was probably a bench warmer. When you have a good team you talk a lot of smack but I don't remember you from last year when yall wasn't doing as good. Tatum and the few ATL fans stick with there team through the good and the bad.

Another ignorant statement... Maybe you should do some research before commenting .. Ohh and I probably commented more last year than I have this .