Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You sure do talk a lot of trash too. You was probably a bench warmer. When you have a good team you talk a lot of smack but I don't remember you from last year when yall wasn't doing as good. Tatum and the few ATL fans stick with there team through the good and the bad.

Coming from a guy who said Tatum by 14 and that Tatum has the best O & D line you've seen . 🤔

You and your boyfriend razor from ATL seem really butt hurt ... y'all should cuddle with each other for comfort !

Lol I couldn't care less about what happened during regular season! You bear fans just keep telling yourselves that though!

Let me make this very clear, NOTHING Gladewater will ever do will make me "butt-hurt." Just because I make a prediction that Gladewater will lose (only the 2nd time I have done so this season, though I was wrong both times), does not make me "butt-hurt" towards Gladewater, or make me hate them. That is a misconception you and some of your bear buddies have come up with to help your heads swell more.

What does Celina's defensive line look like? Linebackers? Because we know Gladewater gonna pound Tha rock, are they large enough or tough enough to withstand that all night? Have they faced anything resembling this this year? Because this could turn into a good old fashioned Nebraska /ou type game if Celina can't throw on gwater. Jmho

What does Celina's defensive line look like? Linebackers? Because we know Gladewater gonna pound Tha rock, are they large enough or tough enough to withstand that all night? Have they faced anything resembling this this year? Because this could turn into a good old fashioned Nebraska /ou type game if Celina can't throw on gwater. Jmho

Dline is small, linebackers are good.

You'd think Hillary and Trump were debating on this thread with all the nonsensical banter.... GW people it doesn't matter if people from Tatum or Atlanta or whoever thinks GW is a good team, the beauty of sports is opinions only matter until the scoreboard shows 0:00. Tatum would love to be where GW is and so would Atlanta and about 50 other schools. What anybody thinks of GW doesn't matter. By all accounts Celina is going to be a good test for GW. Their size on the o-line is impressive. I haven't seen them play this year (yet) so I don't have an opinion. I am hoping to see some film here shortly. If they rely on passing the ball, GW secondary will have to make some plays but more importantly the d-line will have to beat those big boys up front and pressure the qb. People that have seen Celina what kind of passing game is it? Is it a quick throwing offense setting up screens and the such or is it more of a typical passing game where they let routes develop down the field?

• Like 1

Wow! It amazes me at how bad some of you bears fans struggle with telling the truth. PLEASE find where I predicted Tatum would win by 2 touchdowns! I will wait!

U right rzr, I looked thru there it was a poster from Tatum. Sorry rzr

U still were saying Tatum would win, we in same district man. Lol

U right rzr, I looked thru there it was a poster from Tatum. Sorry rzr

U still were saying Tatum would win, we in same district man. Lol

It was an honest prediction lol. I wasn't necessarily pulling for anyone. I have too many ties with both teams. I am however pulling for you guys here on out. I may even try to go to this game if I can get off early enough Friday.

Just watched GW on film, i dont think they can beat Celina nor Gilmer either. GW does what they do really good, but they will have to pass more to beat Celina. Also dont think GW or Gilmers dline will be able to withstand the size and pounding they are gonna get from the huge oline.

Just watched GW on film, i dont think they can beat Celina nor Gilmer either. GW does what they do really good, but they will have to pass more to beat Celina. Also dont think GW or Gilmers dline will be able to withstand the size and pounding they are gonna get from the huge oline.

The pounding that should be prepared for is that of #25, one of Gladewater's RBs. Celina better tighten them chin straps, it's fixin to get real.

The Gladewater offense likes nothing better than to grind out long, clock draining drives that keep the opposing defense on the field. The Bobcats DLine better get extra rest this week cause it could be a very long game for them.

Gilmer was able to get by Gladewater earlier in the year, but that means nothing at this point in the season.

The pounding that should be prepared for is that of #25, one of Gladewater's RBs. Celina better tighten them chin straps, it's fixin to get real.

The Gladewater offense likes nothing better than to grind out long, clock draining drives that keep the opposing defense on the field. The Bobcats DLine better get extra rest this week cause it could be a very long game for them.

Gilmer was able to get by Gladewater earlier in the year, but that means nothing at this point in the season.

I hear what your saying and you maybe correct who knows? However the defense Celina runs is made to stop this type of offense. GW is playing right into Celina's hands here. I just dont see a team that is not fairly balanced beating Celina, not saying it cant happen.