Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

There is a good chance I will be at this game. I really look for Gladewater to pull this one out, just because of the fact that if you don't have experience playing Gladewater, you won't know how to stop them. Film or no film, I have seen teams that know how to stop their offense be able to do it, but it seems when they play teams that aren't familiar with them (play them year after year), they don't quite know how to handle the Bears. That offense is just a tough one to stop unless you line up and go low.

Good luck Bears! I will be sitting with you guys if everything works out and I'm able to get there. Only thing stopping me is the wifey haha.

There is a good chance I will be at this game. I really look for Gladewater to pull this one out, just because of the fact that if you don't have experience playing Gladewater, you won't know how to stop them. Film or no film, I have seen teams that know how to stop their offense be able to do it, but it seems when they play teams that aren't familiar with them (play them year after year), they don't quite know how to handle the Bears. That offense is just a tough one to stop unless you line up and go low.

Good luck Bears! I will be sitting with you guys if everything works out and I'm able to get there. Only thing stopping me is the wifey haha.

If you would like a shirt we got you covered lol

From what I've seen and read, GW offense should be able to move the ball on Celina tonight. As long as GW doesn't get down early this game should be very competitive the whole way through (GW not great at coming back).... To me it comes down to GW ability to contain Celina's offense. I think GW defense will force some turnovers tonight, QB seems good for Celina but he has had some interceptions this year. I dont see Celina offense being better than Gilmer's and GW played Gilmer really well especially after halftime. I think the magic number tonight will be 28. I see a 28-21ish type of game. Here's to hoping GW is the 28!

I watched Princeton run the ball at will on Celina the first game of the year.The defensive line is under sized and they just got handled, I think Gladewater should be able to run the ball against the Celina D.

From what little film I've seen on Celina, their d-line looks like it gets "handled" every week....

If you are coming from Celina cut through town and come from the west on 741. If you come from Gladewater cut over to 20 and take 741 from the east.

How many fans can we expect to show up?

Celina will likely out-number gladewater fans 2 to 1.... and GW is the home team....

Quality over quantity

this is true, i enjoy away games much more than home games because the "real football fans" travel to watch GW, the social wanna-be's are at the home games its annoying. nobody pays attention to the games... read this as TOO MANY KIDS LEFT UNATTENDED TO RUN UP AND DOWN STAIRS AT HOME GAMES