Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Celina has got the biggest oline in the state of Texas and thats no understatement. They are absolutely huge. Their oline averages 6'3 298lbs legit.

Lt 6'5 326

Lg 6'2 275

C 6'2 265

Rg 6'4 310

Rt 6'4 316

Its amazing haha

They feed those boys well in Celina. That Bobcat Cafe, or whatever it is called has a great Chicken Fried Steak, or it did the last time I ate there 40 years ago!

Celina lost to Princeton and Argyle this year. Both losses were by at least two TD or more. Argyle was legitimate, Princeton was a shocker at the time. But Argyle and Princeton both ended up with good teams. Princeton played Van last week at Royse City ISD Stadium. It was a good and close first half and Van pulled away, as was expected the second half.

Now I say all of this and give Celina a good pat on the back for reeling off the rest of their season with wins. But, other than Bonham and possibly Melissa, their schedule was not the strongest this year.

The same, I believe happened to Texas High and then they played a salty West Mesquite team and the Tigers got caught having to make huge decisions late in the game that ended up costing them the game.

Celina is Celina and they are always big and tough. But mostly, they are coached up. They will play Gladewater a great game, but the Bears have been tested by some really good football teams.

In what could be somewhat an upset, I will take Gladewater by a 36-30 type of score.

BTW, this was another one of those games that should have been played at Royse City ISD Stadium on a Saturday afternoon where folks could have enjoyed the delicacies of the RC Booster Club and their specialty, the 'Double, Double Cheese Nachos' with a KINGSIZE Pretzel to dip the extra cheese with! And the sun always shines down on Royse City ISD Stadium, with crisp cool Fall breezes flowing gently throughout the gridiron...

• Like 1

Celina lost to Princeton and Argyle this year. Both losses were by at least two TD or more. Argyle was legitimate, Princeton was a shocker at the time. But Argyle and Princeton both ended up with good teams. Princeton played Van last week at Royse City ISD Stadium. It was a good and close first half and Van pulled away, as was expected the second half.

Now I say all of this and give Celina a good pat on the back for reeling off the rest of their season with wins. But, other than Bonham and possibly Melissa, their schedule was not the strongest this year.

The same, I believe happened to Texas High and then they played a salty West Mesquite team and the Tigers got caught having to make huge decisions late in the game that ended up costing them the game.

Celina is Celina and they are always big and tough. But mostly, they are coached up. They will play Gladewater a great game, but the Bears have been tested by some really good football teams.

In what could be somewhat an upset, I will take Gladewater by a 36-30 type of score.

BTW, this was another one of those games that should have been played at Royse City ISD Stadium on a Saturday afternoon where folks could have enjoyed the delicacies of the RC Booster Club and their specialty, the 'Double, Double Cheese Nachos' with a KINGSIZE Pretzel to dip the extra cheese with! And the sun always shines down on Royse City ISD Stadium, with crisp cool Fall breezes flowing gently throughout the gridiron...

I was expecting this game to be played at Royse City to be honest. I haven't been to Forney stadium in a number of years that I can remember. We did play at Royse City a couple years back though and it was a nice stadium, don't remember the pretzels or the nachos though...

I was expecting this game to be played at Royse City to be honest. I haven't been to Forney stadium in a number of years that I can remember. We did play at Royse City a couple years back though and it was a nice stadium, don't remember the pretzels or the nachos though...

The 2013 Bear team played there. Nice stadium for both players and fans.

Just watched GW on film, i dont think they can beat Celina nor Gilmer either. GW does what they do really good, but they will have to pass more to beat Celina. Also dont think GW or Gilmers dline will be able to withstand the size and pounding they are gonna get from the huge oline.

If Princeton can, Gladewater can.

Let that loss sink in Princeton?

Has anybody been able to find any film on Celina? I've tried hudl but found limited highlights.... I would love to see some real game action if anybody knows where it is available...?

I've seen six games... Nothing about them "seems" special but thing the next thing you know they are up and pulling away....

That being said, GW by at least 14..