Gladewater (8-2) vs Celina (9-2)

Golfingnut

Gladewater vs Celina  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This game gonna be on any radio stations?

I think on the Celina end..

Just Google and you'll come across their website.

Had a blowout east of Mineola. Back on road but have to stop & get spare checked out. Thankful for nice people who stop & help!

Glad you're ok..

• Like 1

Hey Celina or Gladewater, we need you to give us a call tonight after one of your teams wins. We would like host y'all at Royse City ISD Stadium! Wills Point or Pleasant Grove would be good here as well with a matchup with the Bears or the Bobcats. I know my geography skills are great and Pleasant Grove against Celina or Gladewater. Both Gladewater, Pleasant Grove,Celina or Wills Point could make a good game attracting all of these DFW fans. They come out to these games and they do boost your gate money, especially in those Regional rounds.

We got our welcome mat out and our phones are fully charged....Let's do this!

• Like 1

Hey Celina or Gladewater, we need you to give us a call tonight after one of your teams wins. We would like host y'all at Royse City ISD Stadium! Wills Point or Pleasant Grove would be good here as well with a matchup with the Bears or the Bobcats. I know my geography skills are great and Pleasant Grove against Celina or Gladewater. Both Gladewater, Pleasant Grove,Celina or Wills Point could make a good game attracting all of these DFW fans. They come out to these games and they do boost your gate money, especially in those Regional rounds.

We got our welcome mat out and our phones are fully charged....Let's do this!

You da man sales guy..

• Like 1