Big Sandy vs San Augustine at 1:00 Saturday @ Rusk

ScoutingReport

Big Sandy vs San Augustine   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it

Dang kicking game seemed to play a big part Congrats to SA hate to see the Cats take this L they had a team that looked to really make some noise. Hats of to those young men I hate seeing people talk down on defense in these games most of these kids play both ways and when. You play good competition the push usually goes to the offense

Rocky will have the Indians ready for the next game, and his coaching is superb in a situation like he will be in this week. Obviously, some folks haven't kept up with him all these years and watched him and his staff. The team had an adversity that coaches/kids don't get over in 24 hours. So SA better get defense ready cause Indians will be ready this next game....Go Indians!

Congratulations Wolfman and SA on the victory. Best of luck to you all the rest of the way.

On a side note, it was a great game between two schools that really wanted to win. But I got things put into perspective when my kid went down at the beginning of the 4th holding his knee. It did not look good. But thank God he only caught a real bad cramp. Yes, it's hard to deal with a lose but having my kids health means so much more!

Best of luck Carlisle & San Augustine. Should be a great game.

Good game San Augustine although I'm not sure what was going on at the end of the game when San augustine ran out of bounds twice and helped save timeouts for big sandy. But they made 3 yards when they needed 2. Good luck next week you'll need it.

Just kids trying to make a play. People saying we need luck against Carlisle...these boys know how to play Carlisle

Congratulations Wolfman and SA on the victory. Best of luck to you all the rest of the way.

On a side note, it was a great game between two schools that really wanted to win. But I got things put into perspective when my kid went down at the beginning of the 4th holding his knee. It did not look good. But thank God he only caught a real bad cramp. Yes, it's hard to deal with a lose but having my kids health means so much more!

Glad he is ok and yes injury really makes this thing come back to what it is... a game.

Yall have a good squad! Glad your son is ok!

Wow. They were salty today. Played with some grit. I expected SA to win by 14+ but BS played hard. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

SA had to come back down 14. BS had the calls go their way in the first quarter. SA fought back and was unstoppable in the 2nd half. We got just enough stops to win. Gotta clean up the turnovers and holding calls...

Thank you SA for coming by the concession on the visitors side today. We greatly appreciated y'all. We were a little unprepared but we strived to get things going for y'all. Just so you know that money you spent went to two things. To feed needy families in the rusk area this thanksgiving and for scholarships for the rusk seniors. So once again from Rusk Rotary we thank you and thank you for your patience with us we wasn't expecting a playoff game lol.

• Like 2