Week 11: Ravens @ Cowboys

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

• Ravens
    • Cowboys

I don't dislike the Cowboys and enjoy watching them when their game does not conflict with my teams. Growing up the Cowboys were my NFC team (Colts were my team). But that was in the days of Staubach, Pearson, Too Tall Jones, and Dorssett. But, I am a Baltimore boy and I bleed Purple and black till the day I die. I will go with the Ravens. Although, there are some concerns about the health of our Oline Yanda came back for Pittsburgh after missing two games and missed last Thursday as well. Our center Zuttah is banged up pretty good and it looks like we lost our LG Alex Lewis for some time. He was carted off the field Thursday night. Boys got good chemistry right now so I am a little worried. The Ravens only get to play you guys every 4 years so we have never played at Jerry's World. We are 4-0 lifetime vs the Cowboys. 2000 27-0, 2004 30-10, 2008 33-24, 2012 31-29. However, this is the most talented Cowboys team we will have faced. Should be a great game. Hope to continue the streak. I know I am public enemy #1 this week, but that is OK. I will be wearing Purple and Black all week.

It's bound to happen

True, odds are they would "eventually" lose, but when, next week, next month, next season?. Who's to know, but I do know one thing, you and I don't know when. So why not just take it one game at a time or are you one of those that just love when their down and just hate when the Dallas Cowboys are riding high!!

GO COWBOYS!!

I don't dislike the Cowboys and enjoy watching them when their game does not conflict with my teams. Growing up the Cowboys were my NFC team (Colts were my team). But that was in the days of Staubach, Pearson, Too Tall Jones, and Dorssett. But, I am a Baltimore boy and I bleed Purple and black till the day I die. I will go with the Ravens. Although, there are some concerns about the health of our Oline Yanda came back for Pittsburgh after missing two games and missed last Thursday as well. Our center Zuttah is banged up pretty good and it looks like we lost our LG Alex Lewis for some time. He was carted off the field Thursday night. Boys got good chemistry right now so I am a little worried. The Ravens only get to play you guys every 4 years so we have never played at Jerry's World. We are 4-0 lifetime vs the Cowboys. 2000 27-0, 2004 30-10, 2008 33-24, 2012 31-29. However, this is the most talented Cowboys team we will have faced. Should be a great game. Hope to continue the streak. I know I am public enemy #1 this week, but that is OK. I will be wearing Purple and Black all week.

The last time the Baltimore Ravens came to Dallas, I'm reminded when they came and played the Cowboys in 2008 for the very last game that was to be played in Texas Stadium. Unfortunately for the Cowboys in that finale night at Texas stadium they lost 33-24, as the Ravens running game manhandled our defense by rushing for 265 yards that evening.

• Like 1

The last time the Baltimore Ravens came to Dallas, I'm reminded when they came and played the Cowboys in 2008 for the very last game that was to be played in Texas Stadium. Unfortunately for the Cowboys in that finale night at Texas stadium they lost 33-24, as the Ravens running game manhandled our defense by rushing for 265 yards that evening.

I remember it well I was at the game. Not fortunate enough to get to go to this one.

I was at that last game at Texas Stadium

With the way the Division is playing we are going to have to keep winning to keep pace

Bengals dropped td pass last night was a killer they could have won

Its going to take at least 12 and maybe 13 to win the division

Looking at the home field for the entire playoffs that Seahawk win Sun Night against the Pats was crucial if they lose there then its a 2.5 lead with 7 to play for Cowboys for 1 seed

Now to get the one seed and with the way the Hawks are playing might have to go 14-2 to get that

Dang that Cardinal kicker lol

True, odds are they would "eventually" lose, but when, next week, next month, next season?. Who's to know, but I do know one thing, you and I don't know when. So why not just take it one game at a time or are you one of those that just love when their down and just hate when the Dallas Cowboys are riding high!!

GO COWBOYS!!

That's the thing we don't know with this team. I'm sure many thought that we were out with only :42 to go in the Pittsburgh game, but then the Red Sea parted, and it was over. Things like that don't happen to average teams. The Defense is playing out of it's mind right now, and had it not been for the last drive they would have kept what is considered the best receiver in the league to 99 yards, but he had 55 yards in their final drive. They also contained what is considered one of the best running backs in the league to under 60 yards.

That's the thing we don't know with this team. I'm sure many thought that we were out with only :42 to go in the Pittsburgh game, but then the Red Sea parted, and it was over. Things like that don't happen to average teams. The Defense is playing out of it's mind right now, and had it not been for the last drive they would have kept what is considered the best receiver in the league to 99 yards, but he had 55 yards in their final drive. They also contained what is considered one of the best running backs in the league to under 60 yards.

+1

Should be a good game not sure everyone a Dallas believer. They been playing well and can finish games. It floors me that some teams leave Zeke and written wide open lol.

Much of that is based on what play has been called for Witten being open. Many defensive coordinators want to stop Zeke and have too many linebackers in the box to stop him that has left Witten wide open. The prime example was the Cleveland game. That's what happens when you have a great running attack it opens up the passing game. I also think that's why Beasley had been having a good year with Beasley before Dez's return.

#3 Dallas offense- 412.7 yds/g

#1 Dallas offs. rush for 161.0 yds/g

#17 Dallas offs. pass for 251.7 yds/g

VS

#1 Baltimore defense allows- 281.6 yds/g

#1 Baltimore defs. allows- 71.3 rush yds/g

#5 Baltimore defs. allows- 210.2 pass yds/g

Something gotta give

Cowboys win 27-17

First Cowboy win over the Ravens

9-1 Cowboys How sweet it is!!!

Many may not know this fact, and I heard yesterday that the longest streak in Cowboys history was in 1977 with a 9 win streak. I didn't remember that so I looked it up, and it was only 8 games with the next two being losses to the St. Louis Cardinals then Pittsburgh Steelers. The Cowboys then rattled off another 9 game win streak including the 1978 season until they fell in the third week to the Los Angeles Rams so it's somewhat true. This team can make history Thanksgiving with the first 10 game win streak ever in Cowboys history.

I expected the Ravens to be tough against the run, and they held Zeke to his lowest first half totals of his rookie career. He still finished with 97 yards on 25 carries. What was more impressive was Dak's ability to lead the Cowboys to two field goals in the final two minutes of both halves. I loved the game today, and it's possible the record can be broken Thursday. I have a feeling that this team is special in many ways. There's still more football to be played.

• Like 1

Congrats. You guys just played better football in the second half. Without Jimmy Smith we could not shut down Dez. Thought we did a pretty good job containg Elliot. He is a beast. If you ever start Romo again your Nuts. Dak was on point. I do not know if your Oline made adjustments or not but we got some solid hits on Dak in the 1st half. Could not seem to get to him in the second half. It seemed to me he was just getting rid of the ball quicker. I'm still ok we are 4-1 vs Cowboys in franchise history. I guess we can let you will one every 5 games. LOL Just kidding.