Tony Romo Press Conference

Stoney

Even the Romo haters have to admit the guy is classy. He's never put anything out there since Dak has started that he expected his job. He's never done anything to undermine him. Always been a Romo fan and today just reinforced it.

• Like 4

Even the Romo haters have to admit the guy is classy. He's never put anything out there since Dak has started that he expected his job. He's never done anything to undermine him. Always been a Romo fan and today just reinforced it.

I agree, Tony showed class today, but then I didn't expect him to do any less.

• Like 3

Tony is a class act. Yes they should let him choose what's next in his career. I would hate to see him leave but he should decide his next step. I don't think he's ready to coach but the injuries have beat him up. Dak deserves to play and you have to consider the chemistry of the team. Best luck to Tony in the future whether it's with the boys are somewhere else. Just not in the NFC.

• Like 1

He would be a better fit on the golf course and with his family ... I would hate to see him try and come back with Dallas or any other team. If he does, how long before he gets hurt again, possibly more seriously? He is so injury prone, it's just not worth it ... Unless he wants to play backup to Dax through the end of the year, he should call it a career ....

The jets and Denver are ideal but I expect San Francisco. I don't see him being a backup on the tail end of his career.

I'd rather trade to the 49ers or Jets, because of the higher draft pick. We'd still need a backup, and if we could get Bryce Petty and a first or second rounder I'd make that trade nothing less.

He would fit good in Arizona, or Denver.

Anywhere that has an OL that won't get him killed... this was his year to shine in Dallas and unfortunately this happened to him. I don't think the Cowboys would have 1 loss with Romo... probably 2 or 3, but they call plays differently for Romo than they do Dak...

He would fit good in Arizona, or Denver.

Anywhere that has an OL that won't get him killed... this was his year to shine in Dallas and unfortunately this happened to him. I don't think the Cowboys would have 1 loss with Romo... probably 2 or 3, but they call plays differently for Romo than they do Dak...

Is it the coaches or is it Romo changing the plays at the line-of-scrimmage...which maybe Dak isn't doing or as much?

The hubris of star NFL players these days is enough to make me cringe. The cowboys throughout their history have seem their fair share of players that have had exhibited these characteristics. Over the past ten years, the faces of the franchise have been Romo and Witten, who have shown more class than just about anybody else in this day and age.

Romo gave us cowboy fans hope. He worked his way from the very bottom and brought this struggling franchise from cellar dwellers to legit contenders. I've always been Romo backer and am even more so now.

• Like 1