2AD1 - East TX best chance vs Refugio?

Everide2016

The best programs in region 3 class 2a D1 currently are listed below for the last couple of years.

1.Centerville- The best program in region period.

2.Lovelady-second best program in region

3 Carlise-the third best program in region

4 San Augustine fourth best program in region

Centerville in my opinion will win regional they have the best coaches and their very physical and disciplined.

Lovelady very well coached and mature this program can count on playing 3 or more playoff games a year.

Carlise well their closing the gap fast in region 3 this program has taken off in the last couple of years and has unseated

Alto as the best in district.

San Augustine the most talented team in region if they could play a little defense they could run toe to toe with Refugio

can't stop anyone.

There will be no state championship for region 3 this year, but in 2017 I'll predict this region produces a state championship. My

prediction for 2017.

1. Centerville-will be stated ranked

2. San Augustine-will be state ranked

3 Lovelady-will be stated ranked

4 Carlise-will be state ranked

Programs that will nose dive are Groveton and Alto they have been replaced by Centerville and Lovelady as the big dogs

in 2a football in East Texas.

JZM doesn't know what he's blabbering about, Carlisle unseats Alto because they beat them for the 1st time in when?

Also, everything he has said about Refugio is false. The supposed "QB" he is talking about isn't even playing QB for them, he is at RB. Secondly, he is not a UH commit like he states, he was at one point waaaaayyyyy back in the spring until he decommitted in April.

The best programs in region 3 class 2a D1 currently are listed below for the last couple of years.

1.Centerville- The best program in region period.

2.Lovelady-second best program in region

3 Carlise-the third best program in region

4 San Augustine fourth best program in region

Centerville in my opinion will win regional they have the best coaches and their very physical and disciplined.

Lovelady very well coached and mature this program can count on playing 3 or more playoff games a year.

Carlise well their closing the gap fast in region 3 this program has taken off in the last couple of years and has unseated

Alto as the best in district.

San Augustine the most talented team in region if they could play a little defense they could run toe to toe with Refugio

can't stop anyone.

There will be no state championship for region 3 this year, but in 2017 I'll predict this region produces a state championship. My

prediction for 2017.

1. Centerville-will be stated ranked

2. San Augustine-will be state ranked

3 Lovelady-will be stated ranked

4 Carlise-will be state ranked

Programs that will nose dive are Groveton and Alto they have been replaced by Centerville and Lovelady as the big dogs

in 2a football in East Texas.

JZM if San Augustine is that good where does that put Big Sandy who will only graduate 5 Senior neither of which are #2 or #22?

JZM doesn't know what he's blabbering about, Carlisle unseats Alto because they beat them for the 1st time in when?

Also, everything he has said about Refugio is false. The supposed "QB" he is talking about isn't even playing QB for them, he is at RB. Secondly, he is not a UH commit like he states, he was at one point waaaaayyyyy back in the spring until he decommitted in April.

He was on a roll so I wasn't gon correct him an all.. Hahahaha.. You know.. Lol

Sorry forgot Big Sandy their be state ranked also this clarifies what I was saying region 3 will be loaded. If he de-committed from

UH sorry kids change all the time. What's being told the offer is still on the table enough said about that, he played QB last year

I assume.

Sorry forgot Big Sandy their be state ranked also this clarifies what I was saying region 3 will be loaded. If he de-committed from

UH sorry kids change all the time. What's being told the offer is still on the table enough said about that, he played QB last year

I assume.

I assume.

Refugio QB name is Jaylon Mascorro he's listed at 6'2 225lbs and as stated before he plays QB/FS this is what's listed on

maXprep for this year.

Lion1996 is right. Mascorro isn't playing QB this year. They're using a shorter and stockier kid and Mascorro is at RB and LB I think. They do still have him take direct snap, Wildcat I guess, but this is very limited.

I don't think anyone in this region will beat Refugio this year. Herring has a football factory set up there. Groveton loses their QB and I don't know about his replacement. SA has as many athletes as anyone in the state but rarely stays disciplined enough to play good defense consistently. Alto will always be in the mix; don't see how they can be left out of any "top programs" discussion. Haven't seen Carlisle. Centerville lines up and plays smash-mouth but they're vulnerable to speed and a good d-line/fast LBs. LL didn't have the speed they had last year and were short on size. It finally caught up to them. Small-school football (especially) runs in cycles. Sooner or later someone from Region 3 will come up with a couple of D1 athletes and enough complimentary players to win a title, but who knows who or when.

Well if'n we get by Centerville and Refugio dispatches their next opponent.. You will, but we'll probably be a limping ragtag semblance of what we started out with.. I wouldn't give a plugged nickel for our chances at that point. But... But, if the champ drops his hands for a sec, we'll floor him. These kids are like vampires, if ya don't drive a stake thru their heart they'll keep coming back to life.. Js