Teague vs Cameron

Allheartnoquit

Temple is correct. Don't know a time but it looks like Wildcat Stadium is confirmed. I remember watching Mart/Lexington play there in '06 and always wanted to see Teague play a playoff game there and look who it is the Yoemen from Cameron, the match up I've waited 11 long months for. I feel like Cameron have prevented my Lions to win back to back state championships and I wouldn't want to face anyone else up till this point. All I'm going to say is, I hope Cameron isn't worried about Rockdake because the only team on the Teague Lions' 'mind is Yoe. This game is going to be a battle just like it's been the last 2 seasons. Yoe has plenty of fire power and Teague does as well. I think it will boil down to whoever plays better D and special teams play. Hurry up Friday

Man man man. Any fan coming into this game cocky needs their head checked. Teague is playing awesome right now, but mentally, how will they be affected here? If they can block out the background story of back to back losses and getting over the hump, and just play their game, it's gonna be hard for Yoe. On the other hand.....if the Cameron team that played West for the first two quarters shows up for four quarters against Teague, this will be a WAR. IMO, the direction of this game depends on which Yoe team shows up. If it's the same one that played Rockdale, you can expect a similar result. Teague will show no mercy. If the other Yoe team shows, Cameron should walk away with the win. Either way, I will bet the house that Malakoff waits in the shadows. I got them over Rockdale by at least two scores.

I really believe Teague takes this one. Very strong and fast team with an excellent secondary. No team this season has come close to covering Malakoff's receivers as well as Teague did. I'm thinking we see a Teague vs. Malakoff rematch on a neutral field and it will be a war.

• Like 1

I personally liked the way the Yoe played tonight, I think the fire is burning hot for both teams, but either way its going to be a dog fight, it always has been.

First half, yes. Second half was not the same. I do believe play calling as a lot to do with it. Brashear refuses to clamp down and end it. 34-12 is not a comfortable lead for me. Get to 49, THEN start the clock killing. It's happened all year and is frustrating.

• Like 1

Looks to me like both teams are hitting their stride at the right time of the year. Probably 2 of the top 5 teams in the state with the others being Brock, Rockdale and Malakoff. I think I will make my prediction a little later in the week.

Looks to me like both teams are hitting their stride at the right time of the year. Probably 2 of the top 5 teams in the state with the others being Brock, Rockdale and Malakoff. I think I will make my prediction a little later in the week.

I agree about the top 5 teams no doubt.

Teague is tough no doubt. I think they go in with a chip on their shoulder and take care of business. I have no doubt this is the toughest region in the state at all levels. I am pulling for D9 but would also like revenge against Yoe...lol. So most of all I hope it's a great game and injury free. I will be in attendance on the Teague side wearing my Malakoff get up. Be nice to me guys....lol.